Overnight Dry Cleaning

Dammit. Just realized I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and my suit needs to be dry cleaned.

Am I SOL?

Why isn’t your wife taking care of things like this?

what about the place right over here on main … i dont know the naem… i also think there is a place down main @ransom i think they are open late

I was in the same situation last week. Although really, I just needed a press. Everyone I called in the T-wanda/Amherst area was of no help.

I ended up doing a ‘linen press’ on my own. Turned out great actually. It just took a long time.

Yeah I’m thinking I’ll be spending some quality time with my suit and some masking tape. Fucking dog hair. I’m tempted to just buy another suit. :lol:

wow maybe u should spend more time on here, instead of dealing with everyday things :slight_smile:

I thought you loved me?

lol i do…i love everybody

Thats a damn dirty lie.

if you went earlier in the day, there is a place on main and eggert that does a 24 hour turn-around

:lol:

just use tape to get hair and shit off and a damp rag if there is any goo/dog drool/etc on it.

oooooor, wear jeans and a t-shirt :tup:

Where is the reception for this wedding? Or the wedding actually, I am helping to cater a wedding tomorrow. l will hook you up with extra h’orderves (sp?)

lol liverpool

LOL…alright man have fun, I know I will

wow. Congratulation, Jim!

:frowning: to Fry being premature, at least I can get my clothes off before I blow my top