Drycleaning questions...

I have 2 suits, and about 4 shirts that id like to get cleaned and pressed… how much does it typically cost… id like to do this tommorrow on the way to work… and how long is the typical turn around…

this is my first time ever having to do this :frowning: embarrassing lol

two piece suits are about $9.99 each and shirts are in the neighborhood of $1.50 to $2.00 each. Reeds drycleaning on Main in Williamsville will get it done the next day if you ask them to.

thanks… im right off main too… unfortunately im more toward winspear area… theres a cleaner at the end of the street… my suits are actually really clean… its more for the shirts, they tend to get all skanky in the neck after a couple wears… and I HATE IRONING too…

wonder if i should do the suits also? lol… do they look noticeably better?

yes they do, I love how they look all pressed and clean.

I guess it depends on if you’re going somewhere where people would notice your suit. If it’s just to the office each day it probably won’t matter and you can wait a little longer between dry cleanings. If you’re a lawyer or executive, I’d consider drycleaning more often.

Thanks for the input… It doesnt matter so much as of now, but in the future it will, I’m certain.

Wheres a good place to buy some new suits lol?

suits - $17.00
shirts - $2.00

You can ask them how quick you can have them back - they usually work with you.

Buy new suits @ Mens Warehouse

Depends on where and when you go to look. I bought a $550 Ralph Lauren suit at Macy’s for $150 when they were having one of their huge sales. Other than that you can get a nice suit for a decent price at S&K, you just have to pick through them (don’t buy the $100 special, it’s like cardboard) and Men’s warehouse, but they tend to be a little more expensive. I beat up my suits so I like to buy them cheap (but not too cheap) so I don’t feel so bad if something happens to them or I wear them out.