Where to get suits?

Trying to pick up a couple more suits for work…

Suggestions on where to go?

Edit: No I didn’t get a 75k raise :frowning:

lol I’ve only got one. Came from Men’s Wearhouse. But it’s been through a ton of weddings, funerals, and a couple of job interviews and I still look damn good in it. Not bad for a $200 dollar suit.

Got mine at Men’s warehouse. Just bought it a month ago. Came to about $850 for two suits, alterations on both suits, two shirts, and two ties.

Men’s warehouse is nice but I find they’re not the cheapest.

I’ve honestly had the best luck at department stores for mid-priced decent stuff…

specialty stores are too expensive and men’s warehouse was total crap (yeah I know this will offend some)…

I’ve always wanted to take a vacation to some country where I can get some suits made up for cheap that are high quality… (like in the vietnam topgear)

my strategy was simple

1. research what makes a good suit online
  2. go to high end place and take everything in
  3. go to a low end place (men’s warehouse) and see what makes them worse. (stop trying to sell me a second suit for free everytime I point out a material, cut, etc sucks)
  4. go to department store and get find something in the middle ground.

I was happy with the quality and service I got at Men’s Warehouse in Amherst.

IB4JOESTYPES

If you just want a couple of decent suits for work hitup MensWearhouse. You should be able to get out for anywhere from $200-$500 a suit, tailored.

Although I have (many years ago) had “OK” experience with places like Penneys / Macys type stores.

Yeah, I doubt mens warehouse is good enough for the 5 figure watch crowd. :mamoru:

Haha, exactly where I though this was going when I read the title.

Usually Men’s Warehouse, but last I heard Jos. A Bank was having a huge sale.

Never been there to see what they have, but worth a shot.

Brooks Brothers, reasonably priced and its a great suit

Whoaaa the Brooks Brothers, the Brothers Brooks.

brooks brothers was pretty much all a wore at prep school in the 90s, loved their stuff… always had great luck at their outlet stores.

Joe’y banks, has a sale right now 2 for 500.

Hickey-Freeman factory outlet in Rochester might be worth checking out…

Bannana Republic love mine, very fitted look. Similar style to Hugo Boss but less expensive.

mens warehouse

youre gonna like the way ya look, the owner guarantees it

:word:

Men’s Whorehouse is a great place to start to build your wardrobe. They’ll make it easy for you, and everything is reasonably priced.

IME Department Stores generally suck.

If you are asking a question like this, start at the whorehouse. As you learn more and build your wardrobe you can branch out to other places depending on your taste. And it wont’ break the bank. It is VERY good for every day suits, I don’t know about you, but I’m not ballin enough to wear top dollar suits every day to work.

Special occasions, sure? Work wear? CheI’ll stick with inexpensive (not to be confused with Cheap)