Smokin Joes Suits any good?

Hey Guys.

I’ve been seeing the commercial about Smokin Joe’s, now they sell mens suits and the like…

Has anybody been there? Do they have any deals, or are they just shitty suits with no tax?

I don’t need a Bruno Magli suit or anything, just something for around 150 bucks that will get me through a couple weddings and formal occasions this winter.

my cousin bought a real nice pin stripe suit… looks awesome… very sweet deal. when you wanna go up there? maybe i’ll roll with you.

Cool man drop me a line. I might go up there this week. I don’t live in tonawanda anymore, i’m off route 31 in lockport so its a straight shot to the rez from here.

mens warehouse FTW…

[quote=“Locutus,post:4,topic:38919"”]

mens warehouse FTW…

[/quote]

:word:

I went to a mens warehouse once and it sucked… they were pretty much geared into making you buy a lot of cheap stuff so you thought you were getting value.

[quote=“Locutus,post:4,topic:38919"”]

mens warehouse FTW…

[/quote]

:word:

Come on down get your smooookinnnnn deeeeeeeallllllll

No plain front pants no care

I’ve gotten a few suits at S&K. Pretty good deals a couple years ago, I’m sure they still have killer prices.

The store is located in the BJ’s Plaza on Milestrip right by the McKinley mall.

Ended up picking up a suit at smokin joes of all places.

The salesman was very professional, much better than many suit places.

They had Jones NY suits for 175, or off brand regular black suits, or stripe for 60 bucks.

I chose the later, they seemed just fine.

They do alterations on site, I needed to have a cuff taken up in the pants.

Came to 70 bucks for the suit, and I picked up a nice tie for 26 bucks.

The 60 dollar suit is better quality than the house brand suits at JC Penny or Sears from what I’ve seen.

I’d recommend them, everybody that I dealt with in there was very professional, the exact opposite of what I expected.

the Suit was $70???

I have a hard time finding a decent shirt for $70

is it a 2 button 3 button? Post pics

pics

cause i’m cheap too :tup:

Its a 3 button suit, regular black with a stripe fabric.

No pics yet, I’ll pick it up wednesday after alterations.

The suit was 60, the alterations were 10 bucks.

damm good price. I spent $350 just for the suit at MWH few weeks ago. Throw in tie, shirt blah blah and was over $400

frig, last suit i bought was 850 for a versace 3 button plain front andi thought i got a good deal on that (being a 40S has its pluses

Yeah I can see spending some real money if you are going to wear it alot, but me I’ll wear a suit twice a year if that.

LOL at thinking a cheap suit will look good. GL with that…

[quote=“JustinH,post:17,topic:38919"”]

Yeah I can see spending some real money if you are going to wear it alot, but me I’ll wear a suit twice a year if that.

[/quote]

I’d argue the other way around… i’d get a bunch of cheap ones if I needed one every day… but if you’re only wearing it twice a year it must be for important social occasions…

put another way… if you only went to a club twice a year would buy attire from walmart for the event?

http://www.josbank.com/HomePage.process

i like this store. not cheap but well made.