Hair cut that doesn't suck balls

Anyone have a suggestion. Everywhere I go to has found a way to Fuck my hair up and it pisses me off…

Price doesn’t matter… I would rather pay 30 bucks for a nice hair cut than 15 for a piece of shit

PM helidrop

LOL

Ever person I’ve had my hair cut by in Buffalo has fucked it up. Best of luck, Ive tried some of those style salon’s on Elmwood (over priced) and Mastercuts/Supercuts sucks because they don’t care because it’s underpriced.

I have yet to get a good haircut in my ~2 years of living in Buffalo.

I’m just too big of a perfectionist :frowning: So i hate every hair cut for a week after… Maybe some day I’ll accept that hair places suck dick everywhere

Parkway haircutting, Elmwood

just shave your head dude, youre handsome enough for it

wow that sounded super gay

I look terrible with a shaved head. :frowning: I did that once when i was being sent away… and ick… never again

michelle day spa, on elmwood. they havent screwed my hair up once, ask for angel, pronounced anhel…a dude. or for michelle. they are both the ‘senior’ stylists. they run 28 for like every once in awhile people. but if you are a regular they give it to you for 21.

affinity salon on delaware in Kenmore. Ask for Kristen

the barber shop across the street from the Marriott on millersport…art is his name and his partner is tony…both from Italy…i have gone there since i was a little boy

yeeeah Kristin!!!

She’s pretty rad.

i go to supersluts in ea, i only trust the one girl who works there to cut my hair. she does mine and my brothers and we tip her pretty well, so she does a good job.

man im retarded, why didnt i say that

and her bf is my avatar lol

Yes! Kristin just did my hair Friday. It’s fierce.

edit: and I’m usually in the “I hate my hair for a couple weeks after I get it cut” group, but it’s not the case this time.

you sleut.

my cousin works at jon anthonys, her name is stacy. cuts my whole family’s hair and friends

642 Delaware St
Tonawanda, NY 14150
(716) 692-4212

my guy ron works at mastercuts in the mall, im super picky about my hair and i wont go anywhere else

wanna try asian hair cut? lol. namely korean style?

I go to chez ann in the Walker Plaza, they do a pretty nice job