Haircuts for men

Is opening in Tonawanda.

Though, I couldnt find the Tonawanda commercial but they are identical.

lol

I was waiting for someone to post up about this…interesting concept…

It’s probably some haircuts and happy endings place :lol:

they were handing out coupons at the panera meet on saturday morning, same plaza lol

10 bucks? I’ll get my hair cut twice as often when that place opens up lol

meh, i’ll look at tits at home. i’d rather have a good haircut and not feel like a sleaze(sp?) ball. Danielle (helidrop) > *.

:lol: yeah I know a girl that was going to/is cutting hair there…I still won’t go there.

I will second the helidrop notion

I always wanted to open up a strip club barber shop called Clippers and Strippers.

I get my haircuts by a dude named Dallas. Best haircuts ever and it’s $12 for a guy. I second the look at tits at home notion.
Last thing i need is some hack job by a hot chick that I can’t even tell off

Hmmmm ill have to give this a try at least. Go on a bro date or something.

Haha I remember driving ILC to see Dallas.

:mamoru: fag

Where’s the haircut place with the hot guys (that are NOT gay) for the ladies?
I went to a place with a hottie, and of course, he was gay.

Do you REALLY want a straight guy cutting your hair? I’d be scared at the results. They’re probably with the straight guy interior decorators and dance teachers.

I get my haircut by a straight man…

There used to be a place on NF bvld near maple that the hairdressers (Women) wore lingere while cutting your hair. I think they got busted for some hinky business

guy cuts are cool. There’s a reason barbers dont do women.

crap for $10…i would go everyday for a “haircut”!

LOL.

Me: Hey stranger, you up for a game of foosball?

Ive been cutting my own hair for like 8 years now but i might have to hit this up just once lol.

shit ive been shaving my head for a while… might give this place a shot for $10 if it sucks ill just shave it again