There's no such thing as a free lunch...

BUT there is such a thing as a FREE haircut:)

I’m offering a free haircut with any color, highlight, lowlight, or any other chemical service for New customers …

tell your sisters, girlfriends, wives, grandmothers, aunts …whoever … just trying to pump up my business …

As i’m sure you know by now, im Located at Studio E Salon and day spa @ 422 Evans, by Sheridan in Williamsville

632.5253 for an appointment

thanks for any support

Danielle:)

Free lunch of ya make it yerself.:smiley:

you still have to buy delicious lunch meats, cheeses, condiments, breads and such … i dunno maybe you pick through restaurant garbages LOL JK!!

i want a free hair cut. can you get my name in cursive in the back of my head?

I’m coming down right now! :runsintocar:

how long are you doing this free cut thing?..

I could use a hair cut

I’ll be doing it for a while

I’m starting to wonder if you guys are understanding this…its not JUST come in and get a free haircut … it comes with a color, highlight, lowlight, perm, straightening, other chemical service, rather than paying X amount of dollars for a color and X amount of dollars for a haircut too, you are just paying X amount of dolalrs for one service. it’s for new customers, so it’s a one time thing …just clarifying…

damn cheap bastards. you KNOW that none of them understood your original post, b/c they barely can read as it is. lol

Can you pay for the Happy ending and get a free hair cut?

you guys all better fucking tip.

I’ll come in in a few weeks.

well i was gonna go tomorrow… but not sure if that will happen now

were you going to get your tips frosted?

mo
:stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha.

I can’t wait to see pics of all these dudes with frosted hair and shit.

Reminds me of the scene at skybar.

OH you boys are such a trip

Hmmm…expect my gf to drop by

would be better to call for an appointment, seeing as I am not there everyday

My hours are Tues: 2-8, Wed: 12-7 and Sat 10-2