To those of you who came to see me at Hairworks

First and foremost, I’d like to thank you all for your support.

As of last night i was fired. To make a long story short, i was planning on quitting next week anyways because of the horrible relationship my former boss and I had. I feel like he set me up to fire me, but I guess it was a blessing in disguise…anyways … as of Tuesday June 12 I will be working at Studio E Salon.

It’s located in the Evanstown Plaza, right next to Blu Martini Bar on Evans in Williamsville, it’s walking distance from Hairworks.

I don’t have any prices at the moment, but I will still be offering discounts. If you saw me at hairworks, your price should be grandfathered in. but do keep in mind it might go up a few bucks…

I also don’t have my available hours completely worked out as of the moment, but I will keep everyone posted. Most likely I will be there, Tues, Wed, Sat, for sure, and possibly Friday. Once again … exact times and days will be posted in the future

If i have your address, you’ll get a handy dandy postcard from me. If i dont then this thread is for your information

Thanks for everything

Danielle

wooo martini and a hair cut…

i needed a haircut today… :frowning:

wanna come over and cut it?

+1 too bad I’m not in B-Lo, I’d be all over that

i will come see you when i visit the b-lo :wink:

that sucks but u hated it there. glad to see u got a new job i will need a haircut by june 12th

you better be serving drinks with these new haircuts

hahaha, we’ll see about that one!

!!!

I’ll cut it on the deck when it’s warm and not raining k? thxbye, tell cam he can get on too, if he needs it