Haircuts for men

$10 really isn’t that much of a risk. I once paid $30 for a shit haircut from a crossdresser. I won’t do that again.

my girlyfriend works at supercuts, i tried to get her to work at LJ’s once when she was looking for a different job at the time, since they were hiring stylists and pay pretty well.
haha ;p
I tried.

did you end up with some really nice bangs?

No, but after I noticed it just didn’t lay right. It looked ok from afar, but as soon as you got close you could tell something was amiss.

Ha you got a 10 footer. Much like most of the vehicles here on nyspeed

Except walking around with a shitty haircut lol

Hmm. I don’t want to hang out with strangers. I don’t want to go for haircuts with friends. The girls look and are dressed like normal hair stylists. What’s the attraction?

I’ll stick with my buddy’s wife at R Salon. I get a good haircut from a better looking girl and a decent conversation to boot. :tup:

Great Clips on Losson/Transit have a grand opening $5 haircuts and some hotties. Last week it was only $3 so I figured why not and Busty Becky did a good job.

Please tell me that was on her nametag

Sure it feels great to have a hot chick run her fingers all through your hair, but lets face it guys, women CAN NOT cut a decent fade. It always ends up real obvious where the length difference is.

Once, one of my side burns was a full inch longer on one side than the other, I was pissed because I didnt notice it until later that night. Sure, its just hair, but cmon.

ghaaaa fades ghaaaaaaaaaa.

Hair is over rated…
I pay about $10 per year for my hair cuts.

Ya but most of us don’t want are kids calling us “baldy” for the rest of are lives :stuck_out_tongue: