Barber Shop ???

Anyone know any good ones in the Schenectady/Nisky area? Preferably that can do military reg cuts.

PATRICKS! hahahhaa

not where you are looking…but on rt9 siena barber…ask for steve.

it is just north (next strip mall) of the fresh market…same side

and where is that?

pats is on union like right across the street from stewarts

Way out from your area but Daves Place on route 9 up here in clifton park, hes right next door, top notch barber for sure

Hmmm that could work.

Men Inc. On central ave across from
Costumer

Fantastic Sams…

Renatos in Rotterdam

Not a fan of any chain barber shops, most of the time its people fresh out of school cutting hair, I wanna go to a place with people who have been doing it for years…also anything in the Latham are would work as long as its not to far off Rte 7.

Again a lot further then you want to go, but daves been cutting hair for ~30 years, dude looks like hes 40, biker guy… top notch barber though

2 mins of exit 8a on route 9

idk for a fact if he does regulation cuts but I have seen him do quite a few military guys

my boy is gonna cut my hair before boot camp and ocs, hes in maestro barbershop in peter harris plaza. been going there for like 2 years or so… fucking awesome.

literally right off of route 7, good shit in there…

Go to Ed’s right on Union almost on the corner of Dean st. Ask for Paul he’s good and your cut will look the same every time

I go to Albany for my shit, my friend said Doms is pretty good in Rotterdam by the Hess gas station.

Men Inc. on central ave across from the Costumer.

I also go to Tony, he’s good shit. Tell him Dave sent you

i gave bill a mohawk…

Sammy styles on Madison.

Right up Gregs alley.