Good Barber Shops in City?

My barber got fired and it’s been way too busy to get my hair cut at the place now, so I’m looking for a new barber around like Pittsburgh, Carnegie, Greentree, etc etc.

And I don’t mean BoRics, SuperCuts or Fnatastic Sams. I had enough screwed up haircuts from those joints when I was a kid.

Anyone got any good recommendations on a place that won’t do me up with a high and tight?

Thanks.

Is Cheswick too far away from you?

Anthony’s Barber shop on McKnight Rd in the Seibert (sp?) shopping plaza. It’s the plaza that has Starbucks, across the street from Bravo. Been going there since forever.

Yeah about +/-30 min

theres that place I think its called Jeans??? I forget… its right next to portafinos in crafton.

Tussy

exactly… i’d go there! but if that is too far… downtown on 4th ave

Cardamone’s Hair Salon
300 Forbes Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Phone: (412) 281-2645

dude that owns it is a barber… the rest are chicks. no clippers, scissors and straight razors… and the receptionist was in maxim :hitit: i went there for years… try to do a search on pittspeed for 30 dollar haircuts and you’ll see my posts :wink:

The one IceCube owns?

:asshole

tussy in rostraver

I said City guys… I’m not driving to Rostraver (1:15) to get a haircut haha.

I’m thinking I might just go there but wanted to get ideas.

Thinking I might just go there, it’s close.

Might be worth the 30 bones to see some talent haha.

Sorry guys, I can’t see driving 1:15 to get a haircut haha.

how about washington plaza? its called Rockwell Hair Salon. bottom floor, facing the arena. ask for Harbor, she is good at what she does and is pretty sexy too.

sams on ohio river blvd.

liberty ave bloomfield… old school italian barber his name is dan cercone. they even have an old italian lady that takes your money.

im in to straight blade my head…and a happy ending

:bigthumb:

wut??? its right down 51~

pa-136, stupid easy to get too west newton.