Dubai has a message for those who don't believe that bigger is better.

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

LOL

especially at JayS with the sig.

ILI :tup: +karma to all you fggts

i wanna ghost ride a plane into it

ooohhhh he went there

wow! :io:

Dude.

+karma

I read somewhere that Dubai has something like 14% of all the cranes in the world.

Its unfortunate they will be a broke nation in 25 years once their oil dries up.

Enjoy it while you can I suppose

Another 6% are falling over in NYC.

:no:

LOL.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2yjvy3o.png

ew aaron is using my acct at his work

I DIDNT WRITE THAT, DELETE IT GOOD GAWD

a very small percent of their money comes from oil

Stop upsetting the internets Micah!

Fail.

A majority of the emirate’s revenues are from trade, real estate and financial services.[7] Revenues from petroleum and natural gas contribute less than 6% (2006)[8] of Dubai’s US$ 37 billion economy (2005).[9] Real estate and construction, on the other hand, contributed 22.6% to the economy in 2005, before the current large-scale construction boom.[10] Dubai has attracted world-wide attention through innovative real estate projects [11] and sports events. This increased attention, coinciding with its emergence as a world business hub, has also highlighted human rights issues concerning its largely foreign workforce.[12]

Out of curiosity, where does the money come from?
EDIT - jay answered…

I know that Dubai has a BOOMING tourist industry, which is most of the reason why they build these ridiculous things in the first place.

It’s like a giant amuesment park.

WTF are you talking about

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

too late?

Hahaha.