Duffs meet/car shows?

I heard they are having them at The Warehouse now ??

They started having them there last summer. It is usually a good turnout!

weds at the warehouse last year, not sure when this year.

works for me since i work in southtowns now

Sucks for me i can’t go anymore. Stupid second shift. ugh. I need a new job. 10/hr sucks compared to what I was making.

So where is the warehouse?

I am there all of the time anyhow

on milestrip, right off the exit my the mckinley mall, make a left once you get off the exit and its about 500ft up, you can see it from the thruway

what happened with duffs anyway… they like stopped having them towards the end of the year last summer… i have heard a couple different stories about cops and a bike getting hit or some damn thing

is that where the cracker barrel was?

i believe it… the past 2 yrs started getting rowdy like old Savanah nights… they had both warehouse and duffs last year… but if they just do warehouse this yr on wednesdays thats fine with me, because im gonna b busy monday nights this summer…

you heard correctly. Lots of burnouts even when they said don’t do any burnouts. Then a guy got nailed on his harley. Not very good at all.

yes sir

sweet i’ll def cruise up there with my homies, what days are they on? I thought dufffs was on thrusdays? maybe wed? somebody, anybody?

does anyone know if the warehouse is going on tonight?

i will be there over the summer with the racecar, they are one of my great sponsors! pm me for discount in formation.

Duffs was on mondays, Warehouse was on weds.

so is this gonna happen tonight or what?

Does anyone know the start date for this cruise night? It was always a good time.

Nice!