dumbass petitions stop sign removed

then gets nabbed at another newly installed stop sign :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :owned:

Whats so hard about stopping :wtf:

“I admit I drove through it,” said Trecha, of 111 Hamilton Court. “I have lived here about 15 years, and I’ve become complacent over the years.”

“Trecha said he has a pristine driving record and swears he is a law-abiding citizen.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18963803&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=478569&rfi=6

one of the best things about being back in the burgh is knowing that it’s only about an hour drive now to find you and kick your ass for making these faggoty threads.

bring it pool boy

this is just gonna cost the boro more money then just paying the f;n fine.

seriously, who cares if its warranted or not, its there, stop for the damn thing, you still ran it…

Fifty-four residents signed the petition, which says the traffic problem has progressively gotten worse and happens around the clock, despite police issuing citations.

I get so sick of these idiots. Here is an idea, don’t move somewhere that has a lot of traffic if you don’t want to be near it. No…in America, we make the majority accommodate the minority, that’s far more logical. 54 busy bodies get pissed off and decide to inconvenience hundreds of individuals on their way to/from work. Great idea…

e-thuggin it up, yo.