READ: Speed trap ARRESTS!

http://www.postgazette.com/breaking/20040405speedp4.asp

i saw that on the news but only cought the part about someone getting their liscence suspended.

thanks for the info. i best be gettin my speedo connected so i can see how much im goin over

:eek2:

fuck penn dot as well

hahah i passed that spot about 90 mph last night. Fuckin cops

Originally posted by turbovw18
fuck penn dot as well

yeah, maybe that cop should join in and help fix the fucked up roads around here :mad: god knows that penndot aint doing shit about them but putting up a fucking website with pictures of them :rolleyes:

i think its pretty fuckin gay because i drive that road on a daily basis but i have to give teh cops credit for being sneaky!

Originally posted by 8Grand
god knows that penndot aint doing shit about them but putting up a fucking website with pictures of them :rolleyes:

x109898237409385342534

they have always done that penn dot shit. i got nailed almost 2 years ago on the S curves on 79 north. i was keeping up with the flow of traffic between the rigs. this was on july 29… nice fucking quota

Originally posted by Quik
this was on july 29… nice fucking quota

were they sitting undercover in work trucks? and thats my brothers B-day (useless)

i asked a cop if they needed to have their parking lights on when running radar or vascar and he responded “what you want me to hold a giant fucking sign up that says ‘hey im gonna clock you now so you better slow your ass down’” and i just looked at him like ‘yes sir’

isnt that entrapment?

nope!!!

why not?

they were in a penndot pickup sitting facing you and the cops were down about a half mile

Originally posted by Pewterss
nope!!!

pigs can do what they want when they want DONUTS HELP SOMETIMES:wtcslap:

Originally posted by sti/rosewoodT
pigs can do what they want when they want DONUTS HELP SOMETIMES:wtcslap:
:confused:

i cant figure that out either :rofl:

thats just f’n bullshit. i cant even count how many times a cop flew past me going about 25 over. 11 over? I bet they can get you even when its not an active work zone…

its a bitch and a half, but its not entrapment, they arent making you speed, they are just catching you

Originally posted by ZackG
i cant even count how many times a cop flew past me going about 25 over.
Yeah, but they’re specially trained. :rolleyes: