eye on 79

Seems that the State police have nothing better to do than give out tickets to non seatbelt wearing drivers. DVE has been broadcasting it. They are hiding every where. construction zone and all. so click it or ticket

thanks

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/05180/530277.stm

Do they have to meet a monthly quota or something? they always seem to be out in force on the last few days of the month.

they claim they dont but we all know they do

It’s not just the click it or ticket…they are in full force early for 4th of July Weekend. I drove up to Slippery Rock from Wexford today. Probably passed about 6 police with radar out the window on the way there. Unmarked, marked, a red crown vic, and SUV’s. They were in the median, in the bushes, behind construction signs…They weren’t kidding around. I didn’t realize they were having some big crack down today, so I was wondering WTF was going on. I kept speeding up thinking they’d be gone, then having to slow down again. Got pretty annoying.

i seen 2 unmarked 2day when i was headed to century 3 mall

thanks for the headsup…thats my commute to work everyday

anything about the turnpike ?

I take the turnpike to/from work everyday between monroeville and the alleghney valley exit, haven’t seen anything…but there aren’t too many places to hide on that stretch :dunno: And the asshole truckers passing other truckers slow everyone down anyhow, no triple digit runs for me :frowning:

BTW its not just pennsylvania. Its pretty much everywhere now. :greddy:

the only cop I saw today was hiding back on the entrance ramp to 22 west at exit 5. and judging by the traffic flow on 79 from Washington to Cranberry, no one seems concerned about cops.

The cops are in full effect here too. I saw a guy get pulled over in a construction zone even. Also, last night a cop was doing a speed trap FROM MY MOM’S YARD. I don’t know if he was allowed or not. My mom wouldn’t give me permission to go kick him out so I didn’t even go talk to him. Immediately after that, while driving through a spot known for speeding, I see the lights come on but there was a few cars behind me and I know I WAS NOT speeding. So I was kinda chuckling to myself that someone’s fucked… But the cop car didn’t pull over the 2 cars behind me, he just passed them up!! So then he was behind me and I about shit myself. As I start to pull over he just zoomed past me too and then took an immediate right and shut the lights off… :dunno:

Not to hijack this thread, but does anyone know the legality of kicking a cop off your property for speed traps? I mean, he was pulled INTO THE YARD! 100% just chillin in the grass facing the road. I wanted to go tell him it was private property and since there is no problems and no warrent I’d like him to leave. Should I have?

yes, he had no reason to commendere private property for official use

Tell them they can sit thier, only if you get outta tickets :boink

otherwise fuck them, kilbuck twp, does that shit and pisses me off :mad:
tell them to leave, what they gonna do say no??? :wackit: