Dumper of Dumpers

Car looks good man. Who bought the old 4dr? Don’t recall hearing where it went.

like the car alot Joey looks good and deff rolls out good. Just an opinion you should get the itr throttle cable and braket for the intake manifold, you can get them from acura and there cheap, i think i paid 35 for both a few years ago when i went to the skunk2

Looks Good!!! :thumbup:

Time to get a new plate since that one doesnt go with the car.

+1 for not having stickers all over it. The stickers were the only thing I didnt like about your 4 door.

I still think thats one of the cleanest Civics I have seen, I bet a nice simple front lip would look right at home on it.

i never noticed on my car because it was always 4x4 status but the koseis are a littlllllle bit concave

Thanks man, I plan on getting a nice plain SiR, or Si, OEM front lip for it.

Yeah I noticed that as well when my car was sitting in the garage for a few months…def concave a bit.

sorry for the shit quality, was pointing out my window while going 70+ and had no way of adjusting the settings… here you go tho

And the Winner of Siena’s 2010 Best of Show is drum roll please

hahaha yesss

:rofl the picture of Lance is hilarious

& I had no idea you took pictures at the Siena show :rofl :rofl

^ haha nah i didnt, i was tagged on facebook and this was a picture in the album. so i decided to post it up

lance got a hair cut… fail. i havent got one in 2 months im gonna copy his hair cut

Now Murrdog knows how to pick a date

best rims should have gotten the biggest trophy

:rofl

great pics “K” that valve cover is cash…love the color and the paint is clean…

http://shift518.gom-host.com/picture.php?albumid=103&pictureid=504

:rofl

I want my wheels back :’(

Me too I owned them first