super dumpy...

…iPhone picture. :excited
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs471.ash1/25837_386596598642_521783642_3772564_2132526_n.jpg

yeah the garage is a mess. i know.

def dumpy!!!

i love the rims they look amazing on the car!!!

an 8mm spacer for the rear and some suspension adjustments are in the works as well.

wheels are 15x8 ET30 designed to fit mk1-mk3 without a spacer but leave enough room for those who desire to push them out a bit.

I like :thumbup

yeah atleast now i can roll it out of the garage to sweep the floor/work on other things. it was on jackstands for 5 months. it might run eventually :eek3

rims are SIIICK!

I like that color a lot.

If you space the rear space the front too don’t stagger a fwd

Wow I acctualy like it. Wheels look really nice too… Kinda look like ass by themselves when you had a pic of em, but on the car they look really good.

Shits HOT

I like them alot, you gonna lower it anymore in the rear? w/ maybe a little more spacing?

Looks good man!

to all of you talking about spacers and lowering, read my other post where i mention it.

and this isnt my first rodeo. ill be ok with the spacers where i choose to put them. the front is more flush than the rear. so the rear will be pushed out 8mm. it works, dont worry about it. im not auto drifting it, so REEEEEEEELAX. also id prefer not to tear my fenders off in the front, i thank you.

:lol

Looking forward to seeing some rolling shots!

im looking forward to driving it, someday :lol

sickkkkkk!!

that things sick !

a couple more quick ones from when i rolled it outside yesterday to clean the garage. car hasnt been washed in about 3 years id guess, and wont be for a while to come.

Looks sick dude! Needs a plain black plate frame and some shoe polish on the black molding and she’d be tits!

Center caps coming or opting not to run them?

yeah its no where near ready yet. kiwi dye is an age old secret, all my mk1/mk2s have had the treatment. center caps are in my possession, havent assembled them and the rears wont fit without the spacers, which im waiting for. jesus is forging the aluminum to make them. i was thinking of a chain link license plate frame.