a few shots of the TDi by AMD IS THE BEST

ok, before big red says i need to lower it more. the rear perches are still installed. the wheels were only put on the car for a test fit and a couple of shots. before i can go any lower i need to do a few things to the car but for now it is, what it is.

2002 VW Jetta TDi

220k, 2nd owner
ALH 1.9 TDI 5speed manual
muffler/cat delete
FSB delete
OEM HID reps, rebuilt using OEM Bora optics, ingnitors and ballasts
5000k HID bulbs
Euro switch
EIP tuning STS shifter
OEM Audi TT 180q shift lever
Rokkor jointz coilovers with Bilstein rear shocks
sick U-Haul 2000lb hitch
OEM Corvette Sawblade 17x9.5r and 17x8.5f +56 wheels
Falken Ziex ZE-512 205-45-17f + 215-45-17r
Adaptec Speedware 5x120.65 to 5x100 adapters, hubcentric for VW and GM wheels 28mm front and 31mm rear. final offset is +28 front, +25 rear

all in all, nothing too special. clean and simple IMO.

HDR, that got some wild lens flair :frowning:

thanks again Nick, spring time we shall do this again. maybe the car will have some wax on it by then :lol

Asides from the headlights, I love it!! Those wheels are fuckin blingin man, did you have them re-furb’d?

the headlights are key. have you ever looked at an OEM mk4 jetta light?? GARBAGE, cant see anything. my lights were so hazed, plus they use a 9007 bulb, high/low are the same bulb. JUNK!

wheels are un touched. they have a few nicks in them. got them from a guy off CorvetteForum in PA. off his low mile 1993 coupe.

Wow, clean car.

Is this a year-round whip?

No shit, they look like theyre in awesome shape. Vette fags ftw :lol

Looks very good dude! I dig the headlights, and the wheels look cash.

money money money money!!! headlights are AWESOME!!!

yes.

yeah man. got a heck of a deal on them considering the condition.

thanks. has some serious axle bind now when turning. definently a low and super slow ride.

It looked veryyyyy good rollin when i seen ya lastnight!

the hoodrats give me the long gawk when i drive by. i guess the reeeimz are shiney

Deff the ramz

looks great, like you said clean and simple is the way to go

yeah i drive about 500 miles a week. its tough to go super low. i was at danas this weekend and was scraping the belly pan the entire length of his road. the rear im going to try to get another 1/2inch out of it. and thats about the extent of my lowering.

its harder to go low on mk4s, mk2s are helllla easy

Really clean for 220k.

ohhhh i know it. my 91 is way low and still has plenty of clearance all over. maybe someday itll be driveable again :lol

those wheels look so cool.

Trailer hitch makes the car.

solid work

car looks awesome on those wheels!!! tdi’s make for sweet dailys!