Photo Shoot for a VW Calendar...

Some pics that Rabbit16v aka Steve from Autohaus took for of my auto for a lady vw calendar.

I haven’t posted any car pics since I bought the thing 2 years ago, thought we needed some euro love over here!

and a few CommonGTI from DITB shot, not sure if he’s over here or not. but must give credit!

and the ever important all encompassing MK4 stance pic. ps my feet really hurt that day.

looks nice and clean. needs to be lower.:slight_smile:

Wheel fitment is terrible but car looks very clean. :tup:

i thought pics had been posted before? as there was an argument about staggered wheels on fwd.

did you move out of this hood? I never see your car around anymore. still see dan’s a3 from time to time

You’re telling me. :frowning:

It’s perfect. http://images.zeroforum.com/smile/emlove.gif Thanks though dearest.

Many moons ago but meh who cares. Every scene has its quirks, but I don’t get 50% of the other car scenes so we can all agree to disagree.

I moved back in with my Mama, I’m the live in car service for my 11 year old sister for the summer.

nice pix. god i love them wheels!!!

fixed.

this car blows.:mamoru:

Car looks great!

is that RWD??

Oh heyyyyy. Cute car and cute girl.

i like the car, nice pics. i never got into the whole staggered look though.

yes. and v8

n00dz?

looks great…better in person.

looks good.

Love the jetta front end. While Mk4’s are not my favorite i have a soft spot for reflex silver GTI’s. 1.8T or VR6? You should def go lower too. What suspension you on? And if that girl is you, :tup: you are a cutie for sure.

:tup: Looks great. Makes me yearn for my Jetta and the days of trolling vwvortex.

Sniff miss that car.

Always thought MK4’s look hot staggered.

i love the wheels. its so euro. its alot cooler then a remote controled white lotus. :wink:

cruising for a bruising dan halen. <3

i’m on weitec xs coils. it’s a 1.8t, girl owned and operated. it’s actually silver arrow, i had it resprayed in april.

thanks!

Looks great :tup: I’m going to run the staggered look on my car next spring once I get rid of the current wheels, it looks so good lol

The jetta front end conversion makes this thing looks amazing btw, ever think about running a GLI lip instead of the stock painted?

Looks very nice :tup: