tdi_logik's new TDi. 03 jetta variant

like the topic states, got a new car, blue car is sold/sale pending and i was in need of a car so i found this one.

03 jetta wagon, 82k, cold weather package (HEATED SEATS YESSSS) original owner, 60yr old couple bought new from garvey.

they were selling because their mechanic insisted it needed a new turbo… (yeaaaaa right)

anyways, i gave the gentleman an offer, we negotiated and agreed on a price and i was on my way home in my new jetta kombi.

so i got home home, took the egr valve off and the intake was 100% clogged up. like no air was getting thru and that is why the mechanic made the assumption the turbo was blown, car was pouring black smoke and no power. then i cleaned the intake manifold, cleaned the EGR valve, put everything on, swapped my nozzles in and took it for a rip. car is back to normal and power is there… ALOT of it with the pp502s

as far as modifications go it will have the following
-pp502 nozzles
-kerma Qloader
-decat/demuffler with 3in turndown tail section

• coilovers
  • BBS RSII’s… 17x8 in the front, 17x9 in the rear (205s around)
    -frosted side markers
    -black grille

and thats it… heres a couple pics of the car

(heres how it will look done)

and thats it. nothing else to really do to it

Sweet Mom mobile.

so you did scoop the wheels aready

niceeee pete! man wagon right thur

good work man… now sell me that other tdi for the price of, on the house

i like the wagons!!! things gonna look good!!! you didnt swap pumps?

so how come you didnt want to keep the two door and just replace the smooshed door?

but anyways nice pick up. wagon/hatch ftw!

gonna look tits

cant wait to see this baby done up… always had a soft spot for the wagons. def want one myself!

So is this a stick or auto? Nice looking car tho.

wagonzor > *

Meh… so hard for me to get into wagons lol.

dis but to each his own

I’d prefer a 4dr Golf over a Jetta Wagon… but I bet you stole it…

whats the reason for putting wider wheels on the rear of a fwd car?

nice find and will those wheels will fit them beautifuly

Appearance. It’s a VW thing.

this car suites you perfect for your Sandal wearing Criteria. You answered the main question for me. Now I know you are gay.

yah its a domestic thing too…but it actually serves a purpose.

hahah

eh not a fan oem wagon status . Bet you will pull it off though when you add the wheels and what not . Can’t wait until then