New Pics, first wash since October

decided to wash and wax the car on friday since it was filthy and i got my sideskirts back on finally and put the hood on for shits and giggles even though it still needs to be recleared. jsut wanted to see the look with the new brakes and rims etc.

made splitters for the side skirts as well. since the plastic wont ship like the fiberglass would.

got some work to do on aligning the hood a little better as well

but anyway heres a few pics.

splitters

rims/brakes

:tup: looks nice i like
im not a fan of these
but i like this one
but you gotta do something with that back bumper though

looks real good except the back, its not low enough and the exhaust is kinda big n’ gay. I think a side exhaust exhaust would look fuckin bad ass!!! But either way car look sick :tup:

car deff. looks clean. ^as posted above, something needs to be done with the back bumper. i also think the hood is over kill, but nice car.

I saw you the other day on Union or Transit. I forget which, I think you saw me. Black M3… maybe not.

Car looked good but I wasn’t feeling the banner.

Looks good. I think the rear clip needs a little something to fit in with the rest of the car.

yeah theres only 2 options for a 3 inch exhuast for my car. i dont really care for the muffler either.

and yeah i know i need a rear lip of some sort. dont really have 280 bucks to drop on a nismo lip right now tho.

i dont think the hood is over kill at all seeing that the turbo is directly below the vents

ryanmcell. yeah i saw the other day as well

yea what everyone else said, get that rear lip when you get a chance and it should look even better :tup: nice work

edit from the back its actually pretty sleeper…drawing attention by people thinking its just another spec-v with a muffler haha

love the car but hate the exhaust setup, isnt there something better? Is it a catback or just just a spliced muffler?

its a full 3 inch catback. vrs and stromung are the only 2 that makes 3 inch exhuasts. i gotta bend the hangers so it sits straight again but i miss the look of my old nismo catback. but 3 inch > 2.5 so ill have to deal with it i guess lol

its a full cat back exhaust…mike just get a 3" muffler form summit and have it put on i dont like the VRS

its a magnoflow muffler actually. i might change the muffler later or something but i like the sound of the one thats one there so i dont wanna change it and have my car sounds like ass. and i have a 2.75" midpipe so its not a 3" turbo back

looks nice

plenty of people have turbos without having vents.

yeah my bad vented and lighter hoods are so dumb why the hell do they even make them for cars anyway

:shrug:

wow, nicest spec v Ive ever seen. Good work man

Car looks good Mike! Should be a fun summer for ya.
Is the GT500 out yet?

looks hot

lol finally a comment without rear bumper criticism lol. thanks

yeah the gt500 has been out since april 10th. havent driven it this year yet tho. been to busy enjoying how fast my car is haha.

you coming home at all this summer?