opinion

So i need a new front bumper and hood for the 350z i was thinking oem carbon fiber or just oem hood and bumper again what do you think? Or any nice aftermarket one’s you seen on a z no rice though. thanks

What did you plow into? lol

Nothing they have rock chips and the car is black so you can see it bad.

repaint them.

durrhurr

i want to get new one’s though

oem ftw

Get a new oem or repaint

OEM hood with nismo v2 front bumper

you know to come to me with your 350z needs KIIID

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1395/1413402603_76fafd1505_m.jpg

no canards though

• USDM or JDM NISMO sideskirts (depending on wheels/stance)
  • rear bumper “tuck” mod (look it up if you don’t know what it is)
  • single exhaust
  • rear wiper delete
  • NISMO V.1 lip spoiler

= loads upon loads of win

Dont listen to Kramers bullshit

okay listen to DUKE LADUKE and dont get a front bumper just leave your radiator out there for err’one to see

hahah that bumper does look good i may have to go with that. and i will just get the hood repainted. and then sell my rims get some bigger one’s and coilovers and i will be set.

LMAO

Cut a rectangle out of the center , be all set . Air will make more HP for sure …

http://i47.tinypic.com/29kwhep.jpg found one with a front lip to looks sickk

Yea looks pretty hawt !.

Id save up and get that, or fix the civic lol

anybody else smell some BS/find this idea completely retarded?

what idea?

Yup.

Your idea. You dont want to spend a few hundred on painting chips. So you will spend a few thousand on a new hood and bumper… just to do what with them.

PAINT THEM which you should just do in the first place.

Wernt you selling this car a few weeks back?

Yea never got sold so i brought another car that i daily drive. the z is sitting in my garage. im gonna drive it in the summer and why paint the chips when i can buy another bumper for christmas?

BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE AN OEM BUMPER AND HOOD IN GOOD SHAPE NIMROD

rock chips are easily taken care of.

Ok come over to my house and look and tell me if they are good. To me they are not to you maybe but if you have nothing good to say then just keep your mouth shut its that Simple this form is ridiculous people always have something stupid to say.