opinion

Yea , they are pretty bad chips/cracks. Could sand it down but would deff take a while aha

Yea but my parents asked what i wanted for christmas and i told them a new bumper so hope i get it.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl at this thread

Not seeing how rocks could possibly gouge a plastic bumper to the point of replacement.

this is on-topic isnt it?

:Idiots

yes it is ed

Wow, so much fail in here.

Skate dont be a fucking retard, spend a couple hundred and get the OEM bumper and hood repainted. Any competent body man or even yourself if you take the time can prep the bumper so its minty fresh and then have someplace repaint it.

Its almost like elliot saying “Oh my rare exspensive wheels have brake dust on them, rather than take the time to scrub them ill just buy new ones”

Don’t spend shit tons of money on a car your bank owns. You wanted peoples opinions you got them.

no, it’s not like that at all.

it’s like Elliott saying ‘oh, I accidentally dragged the lug wrench across some spokes, I should get a new wheel instead of trying to wetsand the scratch out’

you example SUCKS FOLMSBEE

pjb comment

my mom use to sing the mackenzie song to my neice so she would learn how to spell her name.

Mack en z ie!

that is all.

ok back on topic! JDM bumpers!!! rawrs!!

Giant :facepalm

I KNEW IT… but didnt want to say it. lol

Nothing a da sander cant knock out. you arnt painting it, so let the shop do what they get paid to do.

you’re a clown :lmao thats the same bumper that i posted with a different color lip

and yeah unless you have some $ to throw around just repaint the ones you have

Santa’s workshop now makes NISMO products, didnt you hear? Shit will be under the tree in 24 days S0N.

when am i gunna polish your rimz kid?

yeah my bad for not getting a hold of you over thanksgiving, was at the dr’s 3 times, in VT on friday etc etc etc. i’d still like you to shine 'em up, i’ll give you a call after Xmas for sure!!

hoekay so.

1. Bring car to body shop.
    2.herrro we are body shop, what do you need.
  2. i need my FRONT CLIP PAINTED
  3. hoekay so we will paint it and blend it into the car
  4. sounds good broski, how much?
    6 hi, hi xxxx dolhairs, it will be ready next wednesday
  5. pick up car, pay the the guy, have front end lamin-x’d = no more chips

THE END.

:rofl

What for? If there’s just rock chips on it then respray it and stop complaining. :lol

If you got in a tokyo drift style accident and/or may have taken a few chunks of the bumper and hood out, then yeah, you’ll have to buy new ones or just deal with it.

some straight 2003 shit :lol

:number1 any time.

Yup.

Thats what I figured happend, blasting it SSSideways with open exhaust down central right into a parked car or some shit.

He was doing some sideways shadow action with his broski for life choltes, the rx7 was spinning the wheels so hard from all the torques it kicked up rocks and other debris causing said damage to front end.