need front bodykit!!! help plz!!!

hey guys, i have a 300zx but unfortunatly, my front bumper has been broken off from the bottom, i’ve been looking everywhere to replace just the front bumper because i don’t need the side and back bumper. I was wondering if anyone here knows any places to get bodykits from, because i’ve searched everywhere, plz help!! thanks

Try Coz at CZP or try Z1 or Mike at ztune.ca in BC. Mike is your best best and I would recommend to get a 99 Spec facia, turn signals and grille. Rather than paying as much or perhaps even more for the original oem, why not make the plunge and get the 99 Spec one instead.

John, from the way this seems, it sounds like he is looking for an aftermarket bumper from a bodykit and not an OEM front bumper.

I have never heard of a dealership forcing you to buying a front and rear bumper to be able to just get the bumper out of it… Actually this has to be an aftermarket kit because the 300ZX didn’t have any side pieces from the factory.

multisync7734, Post a pic on here and we might be able to help you out with a replacement.

sorry guys, but i don’t really have any pictures at the moment cause my laptop crashed on me, so i will post pics of it as soon as i can. but yeah, pcproa is right, i am looking for an aftermarket front bumper but i will probably be getting an invader type 1 front bumper from one of the guys here(bountywolf) as he said that he might sell his to me.

FINALLY!!!
But IMO that bumper should be placed in the garbage and not on another 300

Good luck with the purchase :wink:

lol simple and classy is definitely the better way to go on the 300’s

lol yeah, if anything i will more then likely go with stock all around and maybe lips? but yeah…here is a couple of pics for now

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii232/multisync7734/300ZX_BCKit.jpg

You’re the one that bought that???

yeah…wrong move? my friend originally bought it but he had to leave the country (family stuff) so he sold it to me for a grand. Bad purchase i’m guessing? lol

Not necessarily. As I said in PMs, the car was made fun of on TNC a couple months back when it was found on Kijiji.

Give us details on the car. You said you got it for a Grand? That can be a good price depending on the condition of the car.
NA, TT, 5Speed, Auto, KM???
Oh yeah, and what happened to that front bumper?

yeah well i took it to a mechanic that i know and he checked it out for me, said there isn’t really anything wrong with the engine but just needs a tune up. it’s a n/a auto but i wanna change to tt 5speed
and i’m not too entirely sure what happen to the bumper but the guy said that he hit a curb and it broke off or something.

2+2 or 2 seater?

yeah, i took the car to a mechanic to check it out and they said that there isn’t really anything wrong with engine, but it just needs a tune up. it’s a n/a auto but i wanna change it to tt 5speed and i’m not too entirely sure what the guy my friend bought it from said but my friend said that he hit a curb or something and it broke off

it’s 2+2

so…any advice on what i should do?

What you do depends on how much money you are willing to put in, but considering you don’t know much about cars, it’s probably best that you pass this car onto your mechanic. This car is extremely costly to maintain and not very forgiving in what you do. If you really must, this is what I’d do

1. Get rid of Body Kit (Couple hundred for cleanup and new front and rear body work)
  2. Change the engine and tranny to TT ($4000.00)
  3. Repaint Car (Conservatively $2000)

This is all assuming you decide to take on the task of doing it yourself.
How many KM is currently on the car?

it’s around 170 and holy shit, i gotta spend another 6,000 on this car? lol well, i had decided from b4 to change the paint so that’s for sure but i’m guessing i should just change the engine and tranny first of all, and go from there with the rest

Sorry, repaint if you do it yourself is not that much. That’s if you take it to a cheap place like Maaco and get a base clear job with a small amount of prep work.

I think you actually have a good platform, just that I don’t like 2+2 that much, but $1000 is a great price.

lol yeah…i’m prob. gonna do something like that because i really don’t have alot of money to spend on this lol but yeah…i’ll see what happens
funny how i just joined and became the laughing stock of tnc for getting this car haha thanks alot

The car is the laughing stock. No one said anything about you.
You will have to spend money if you want to get this car in respectable shape.