R35 on a g35?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs251.snc4/39900_10150234954910123_880055122_13832103_723136_n.jpg

WTF IS THAT SHIT…
if you are the dude of this car… take that shit of! Its not april fools yet bro!
For those of you who are confused… thats an R35 GTR front bumper on a G35… such a fail

they 've been selling those for a while now…

but i would never do that dou lol lol apic fail. ASTUF

doesnt look too bad

^ are you fuckin hi?
The fitment on the damn hood is disgusting!.. looks like loose vagina man!
And the bumper doesn’t flow with the stock head lights at all!
This photo doesn’t show the best angle but it is so ugly that i spotted it WHILE DRIVING!
I love conversions but this is as dumb as that honda running around with the giant ass NISMO vinyl on his entire rear bumper!

aside from the poor hood fitment i think it flows niceley with the lines of the car from the side.

na that tear drop thing gets annoying after a while too…

epic fail.

on the plus side… Nice rims! and everything behind that bumper really

not even… no dish go home.

new sig is epic^

hahaha

Its not all that bad. Kinda like s14 front end on a s13, or s15/s13. At least he stuck with the Nissan family…I.E all the Honda guys with Nissan front ends

^^ lol yea hondas with nissan front ends are the worst, i saw an integra with a s15 front end like 2 days ago in brampton

this car is usually at the JDMR meets on wednesday at KC…kinda ugly, but again, it ain’'t my car

This car is in oshawa, he claims to get all the girls with it, i hate it.

I dont see why not , sluts like g35’s

I get all the girls in my tiburon bro

note to self slut girls = tiburon and shitty g35… fuck i had the game all wrong

terrible

the bumper itself doesn’t look THAT bad, he just has bad taste and ruined the car with nasty wheels and blacked out tails

What’s with that? All the girls I know get wet over G37’s and such…

I think that front end would look better on a G35 sedan then coupe, I donno why :confused: