opinion

Da fuck you drive on dirt roads? My 92 has 50k on it from me since aug 07. been to nyc/nj/ct/ri/ma etc. and it has probably 3-4 rock chips.

And if your mom is making it rain, let me know and ill stop by.

And btw did you fix the exhaust since i last seen you?
please say yes. :lol

yes lol

And yet again you suck at life go drive your gay ass car.

:rofl

Skateshelter why you reporting posts?

Wait, you have a Z also. Thats not how it goes in the Z community. Z33 owners are respectful of Z31 owners. These are not Hondas were talking about. You need to calm down.

No, I busted he balls from the get go after he somehow manged to make a VQ sound like ass.

how did you make a nissan look like shit i would never drive you car every even as a daily. and me im not even into hondas that much and picked up one as a daily and would rather drive that lol. just saying you can talk shit but look at what your driving.

dude his car looks stock… youre the one with some awful sawzall exhaust and small wheels.

Make my car look like shit? :rofl:rofl

What this guy said.

I have no problem with anyone but you like you are really a fucking loser your car can be stock and gay and still have one of the worst car’s i have every seen. buy a real nissan thats all im saing

you need to pipe down little guy…

you do realize your SICK 350ZZZZZZZZZZZ, its a blood relative of the Z31 300ZX… yes?? retard.

Sorry I’m not loaded and dident make cosemetic changes to make the car look less “gay” a number one priority.

Being a car guy , the last thing you should do is romp on somebody for their choice of car, we all have a common goal. I can bust on peoples balls about their car choice, but at the end of the day I respect everyones choice in vehicle and they know that. We all have our own reasons for owning one, even if its not your cup of tea so to speak. Many people on this forum think my car is ugly, but they have respect for it.

BTW, just remember that your car stemmed out from every other Z series before yours.

S30 Chassis, S130 Chassis, Z31, Z32… Many things were taken from these cars and improved upon and put into your car. Your car is meerly a tinker toy compared to its earlier predecessors.

No, you just have a kid and responsibilities. :slight_smile:

S30>*

gay doorstop.

Agreed :rofl

s30>*

Im saying i would never be caught in his it belongs in a museum hahaha but anyways idk why bullshit has to be brought into this.