opinion

Your full of shit you sit on the computer all day waiting for a noob to post on here so you can start shit. You say real car guys dont bust on eachothers car come on thats all you do and for you to say my car sounds like shit is funny i heard your’s and it wasnt great lol im just saying i posted a opinion on a bumper not what type of exhaust i have what i should do to the car ect. Why cant the thread just be on topic then people dont have to read all this shit just to get threw 3 pags of bullshit.

dont reply to his comments with instigative remarks. you arent helping the situation.

I agree it sounds like a diesel truck cuz all you hear is grumble and turbz…

The only thing I ever busted on your “Car” for was the exhaust. Because you hacked it up and it sounded like a bunch of old ladys in a bingo hall farting at the same time.

AND BTW… I never even busted on you or your car untill you called my car gay, which was un needed. I simply gave you advice.

the exhaust is horrendous. stock G35/Z’s sound pretty good, why ruin a good thing. and like i pointed out when he did it, Power is LOST when you do that to those cars.

As an official Nissan fanboi, you really did hack up that 350z exhaust, it is pretty sad. It’s easy to make those cars look, sound and perform great. All you really need is:
-baller offset wheels (serious dish)
-real exhaust
-coilovers

and intake(s) depending on the year

The stock exhaust sounds awesome, its not loud but it has a great tone and sounds really good when you get on it up to the righ revs.

Agreed, and a lot of the aftermarket exhausts out there (unless you want to spend 1.5g’s) sound like garbage on the VQ35’s. Unless you like tinny/raspy.

And skateshelter, instead of getting a new bumper, get yours resprayed and fix that dent in the side of it.

Ask for coilovers for Christmas. I expect to see this at LVD drift events next year. If you keep it off the streets you won’t have to replace the front bumper.

yeah but then it would be in a wall or light pole, and we will need more than a bumper.

It’s all in good fun, at least he wont get a ticket :thumbup