So Operation BlackOut Begins..

Bought myself a sweet christmas present, a black 03 350z, plans for looks are completely blacking it out other than the chrome lip when I get rims in spring/summer and leaving reverse/rear turns as is…but lastnight started the blackout process ordered some black projector headlights, and yes I know I could of just painted or tinted them but oh well ordered blacked out front sidemarkers…Next to come 20% tint, painted handles, painted front and back nissan emblems and black 350z badge

Good luck with that.

don’t know if your being sarcastic but thanks…I know some people find it played out but hopefully it turns out good…

-Julian

fuck who ever doesnt like it, it will look sick and its your car, do what you like. Jullian you will see on this site, there are a lot of jerkoffs. You could roll in here w/ a bugatti and someone will hate on it.

i like it j , i like murdered out shit anyway

Will look pretty dope.Good luck with the 20%. Colone Po have a field day pulling people over for tint. Just depends where you live and how strict they are.

Put up some pics, I LOVE 350z’s

Murdered out always loks tits… but there is something just as sexy about blacked out…

Colonie cops… only have a field day with tint if you are doing something else dumb… I have gotten nothing but compliments from them on my SS… they even pointed out how nice all the illegal shit looked…

The wheels will make or break the “murdered out-ness”

^ not being a dick but im gonna say its cuz your a girl

i wasnt doing anything wrong and i got tint ticket, and i live in Cobleskill so its not like they have every seen me before

Not to sound sexist…but you are a female thats most likely why you didn’t catch shit for it. Just depends on the officer. And you DO NOT have to be doing something stupid in Colonie to get pulled over.

ha well hopefully cops don’t bug me too much but it’ll probably happen a few times just from no front plate and tint…and yea tony i’ve noticed that already haa I think it’ll look sickk though I can’t wait too get the headlights there being shipped to northway hopefully either end of this week or early next…and thanks john I think it’ll look real good when all is done

I dig the idea. I would not go chrome lip wheels though, becasue like you said that is waayyy over played. An all black, color matched staggered set of wheels with a big ol lip out back and some fat ass tires would be sick. IMO.

Dont just go rattle can spraying your parts. If you need help color matching some of those parts, I would go to Schenectady auto body, across from Mohawk Honda. they will match the paint, and I can help you shoot the parts. PM me if your intersted.

haaa thanks man i’ll let you know but I think my buddy knows someone…and rattle can, I’d never if we were talking my DD then I would ha but not the 35o

is this car stock right now? you plan on doing any performance mods?

Currently has a full borla catback, and aem cai, I thinkk i’m ordering strup testpipes this week and maybe a new cai just because the current one is odd it has like a mid filter which i’ve never seen before but its ripped and I just dont like it, as far as other mods I need to do more research too see what would be the best “bang for my buck” ya know… but I do plan on doing performance shit as time goes I want it mostly done by summer…

nice…you have any ideas for wheels yet? size/style?

you need these wheels, I’m pretty sure they are my buddies old wheels and they looked fucking INSANE on his lowered 350z and this guy is selling the whole package WITH tires for the cost of 1 rear wheel new. Awesome deal

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/1507221284.html

Oh yeah, they are real deal 3 piece jumpoffs. For that price its worth buying and having powder coated black

Thanks man there nice but I was thinking about 20’s and lowered a bit I found Black Center 5 spoke Ruff Racing Wheels with a big chrome lip staggard 8.5 Fronts and 10.0 Rears If I can find a pic i’ll post

No offense, but I’d rather have those wheels if they were rusted and curbed over a brand new set off ruff racing wheels. Not that 19s are great, but your “performance” and ride is really going to go to shit with 20s.