Dumpy STI ride

Thats coming out of your allowance mister

LOL @ comment “is the Hydra ok”

Serious Code Brown.

I cant imagine what the hell was going thru his head as it started to step out.

Dident seem really serious when it started to spin, untill he hit the barrier than you really got a feel for how fast/hard he hit that shit.

Thats a hit! :wow

that will make these street racers think twice, full cage, hans device the whole nine yards is worth it when that happens.

Cheapass steeringwheel.

i watched that crash section about 10 times…makes me think.

That’s not really a ‘cheap’ or ‘unsafe’ steering wheel…there’s just some crazy forces going on there.

damn that steering wheel is done.

Holy shit thats insane.

yeah that doesnt look like too much fun
i wonder how sore he was the next day :lol

Amazing that people walk away from crashes like that…

He has the 5th gear grind too :rofl
I hate that shit.

He might’ve been good if he stayed on the throttle a little instead of letting off and having all the diffs open.

I can understand your point in that lifting where he did, and under those conditions, was a bad idea…but I’m not seeing how the diffs would have played ANY role here. Once that thing stepped out there is not a man on this world that could have recovered that.

The car stepped out after he lifted because the diffs opened. That’s what I saw from the video. I have been wrong before though :rofl

A car like that isnt going to enter the climbing esses flat without a lot of aero work. He’s going to lift no matter what.

Maybe if he had his JDM wing it wouldn’t have stepped out :lol

JDM
http://www.tunerzine.com/articles/224/1.jpg

That’s the idea yeah. But wing or no wing, he’s going to be lifting at that place on the track.

And those are shitty differentials if they let a car of that caliber go completely open on a slight lift.

148mph seems a little high for any street car, 600whp or not. Not hatin’, just sayin’.

i’m wondering if the wing breaking off really did cause the spin. I remember that when the Audi TTs came out the didnt have a wing for a while and Audi had to do a recall because at above highway speeds the tail of the car got super light and caused a ton of spin outs.

No wing on dumpy subaru at 148 cresting a hill might = spin-o-rama