Shelby cobra owner sucks at teh driving !

:smash2:

aint that a pisser

wtf he just drove it to the wall?

I dont know what is worse the guy driving that at a fucking drag strip or him driving at all…

“What do you mean I should have lifted. You can’t go fast if you’re not on the gas”.

A differential that spun BOTH tires would have helped a bit. You could see that the driver side tire didnt spin when he did a burnout, and when he slid around the driver side tire was stopped.

ass…

hes sitting on the wrong fucking side, thats his problem. no need to get the tires warm either

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:6,topic:37093"”]

A differential that spun BOTH tires would have helped a bit. You could see that the driver side tire didnt spin when he did a burnout, and when he slid around the driver side tire was stopped.

ass…

[/quote]

i didnt even notice a burnout

[quote=“JayS,post:5,topic:37093"”]

“What do you mean I should have lifted. You can’t go fast if you’re not on the gas”.

[/quote]

stay in it to win it

[quote=“dreid,post:8,topic:37093"”]

i didnt even notice a burnout

[/quote]

dont always need a burnout

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:6,topic:37093"”]

ass…

[/quote]

good eye. That would have rotated the car even if he lifted. Slamming on the brakes hard is the only thing that would have saved that car… There was little room to work with regardless.

[quote=“Violator,post:11,topic:37093"”]

good eye. That would have rotated the car even if he lifted. Slamming on the brakes hard is the only thing that would have saved that car… There was little room to work with regardless.

[/quote]

:wink: thank u.

lol, doh.

that sucks, looked like slow motion

What a F’n idiot…

i wonder if they even make an lsd for that car

good 1 down, more to go

smoooooooooooth

Nice

yah i did not see a burnout…at all. lol he obviously does not know how to race and thatcar was def not race ready. after he fixs that thing he needs a locking diff