Burnouts?

Do them.

My neighbor likes to do burnouts in his driveway on his bike. It’s hilarious. :rofl :rofl :rofl

show him up then pussy

big turbo supra burnouts>pussy little bike burnouts

I has AWD, hard to do burnouts. Maybe in the beater…I’ve been itching to piss off my bitch neighbor.

i was driving home from x-gates this weekend with my girl and it was like 10pm on washington ave ext. i was at the light, turned off the TC and gave her some gas while letting out the clutch. lit um up but immediately went sideways. i corrected and let off the gas, shifted to second and went on with my night.

but why did i “blow it sideways” right off the bat? i was 100% stright. do u think the surface i was on could have caused this? the tires being so wide?

Weaksauce Diff son.

All RWD cars do it to some extent, pretty sure it has to do with how all the moving parts rotate.

Like, your crank, gears, driveshaft, blah blah blah, all rotates the same direction. That puts a twisting motion on the rear suspension under power, making one side load up more than the other slightly=blowin it sidewayyzzz

its a getrag diff with the differential stiffener bars i added. this is not the case.

EDIT: let me ask around the vette forums and see wat they say

I do burnouts on my boat trailer Y0!

I Haz burnouts!!!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f282/kkkustom/burnout.jpg

That rear undertail is GAY!! Sick bike otherwise though.

My dad did a burnout with his harley last fall in our garage. Now everytime I come into the garage on my bike I do a 180. theres probably 20 or so black hook shaped marks in my garage from doing this. :rofl

burnouts are not allowed in front of my house.

:rofl

Jim?:clap

I also haz bernoutz

and so duz my cuzin y0

Werd… I cut that off this weekend. I went to fix my exhaust leak and noticed there were alot of teeht missin on my rear sprocket, so i ordered a new one… figured now is a good time to take it all apart. I also cut down and polished the mufflers, shit looks DOPE. Ill post up in the Bikes section later 2night.

I dont want to spend $350+ on two rear tires so no burnouts for me.

i dont know how to do burnouts… :shifty

920 mounted and balanced for the 2 rear C5 tires. I dont wanna hear it pussy! lol

the park auto squad witnessed the best that a grey 03 ford and a red 88 toyota have to offer today. they were clearly very impressed, with the red car, at least.

I just put tires on the truck a few months ago and cant afford new ones. Gotta make em last

Wow, you gotz ripped off, s0n.

i had a sweet like 300ft rolling burnout on rt 7 sunday afternoon cuz my brother was over.