Sweet site:

http://www.fastcoolcars.com/burnouts.htm

:lol:

seriously. it’s a burnout lovers wet dream.

Put it in B

Fuck. I love burnouts. I did one for about 200’ last night; it was awesome.

Burnouts are for hillbillies!!!

siq?

SWEET!

The delinquent in me really wants to sign the freshly repaved lot here at work with a nice 100 foot smoke show, but I think the owner would be pissed.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:4,topic:30103"”]

Fuck. I love burnouts. I did one for about 200’ last night; it was awesome.

[/quote]

haha, 200 feet long, but what was the ODO reading. That’s how we measure them now. I did a 3 mile burnout last night.

OR

We can make a separate ODO that takes the difference between the front and rear wheel rotation and yields “burnout miles”

FS: 1987 Trans Am. 100K miles, only 10K Burnout Miles $134.65 or BO

(i give 75% credit to originalsin for this idea)

Any of you guys see getaway in Stockholm 5? Where the Vette is getting chased by the police, gets some room on him, does a burn out and then continues to take off. Love the Getaway in Stockholm series:tup:

[quote=“newman,post:9,topic:30103"”]

haha, 200 feet long, but what was the ODO reading. That’s how we measure them now. I did a 3 mile burnout last night.

OR

We can make a separate ODO that takes the difference between the front and rear wheel rotation and yields “burnout miles”

FS: 1987 Trans Am. 100K miles, only 10K Burnout Miles $134.65 or BO

(i give 75% credit to originalsin for this idea)

[/quote]

Engineer me up something for the bimmer. I know you’ll be able to use it too.

I’ve definitely put a few burnout miles on it since I’ve owned it. Mike put about 2 minutes worth of burnout miles on it in one shot…with video to prove it.

Does the Elise do better burnouts with a 240 shoved under it, keeping some weight off the rear?

[quote=“brent_strong,post:11,topic:30103"”]

Engineer me up something for the bimmer. I know you’ll be able to use it too.

I’ve definitely put a few burnout miles on it since I’ve owned it. Mike put about 2 minutes worth of burnout miles on it in one shot…with video to prove it.

Does the Elise do better burnouts with a 240 shoved under it, keeping some weight off the rear?

[/quote]

yeah. but it’s a fucking one wheel peel.

fucking open dif.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:11,topic:30103"”]

[/quote]

:rofl: :lol:

Better that way, then you can replace tires one at a time instead of in pairs. Plus, with an LSD, would you even have enough torque to do a sweet burnout?

Group buy on linelock for nyspeed? I’m game…

I’m putting it on the touring/wagon, I’m in.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:14,topic:30103"”]

Group buy on linelock for nyspeed? I’m game…

[/quote]

Down. I wanna get Sammy Van Halen’s attention with a hairy heater.

And yeah, I cant even count how many burnouts I did in my old e30’s. Went through a few dozen tires.

I just want to save money on rear pads. They only last for a few sweet burnouts.

umm…burnouts are sweet…i could do nice ones in my jag…now with the turbo diesel…lays siqq smoke

WOMouts