DVD copy

hey guys i been out of the bootlegging game for over 3 years( since i stoped playing video games :), or say SLOw down a lil) i got some original dvds from a friend and would like to make copies. what are you guys using to make your copies, or if you know any good software that can do it let me know

p.s. dont tell me to get any software from circuit city or best buy am not leaving my house is too nice in here, looking for something free after a few tweaks

CAN YOU SAY CRACK :wink:

thnx

dvd shrink, alcohol 120%, copy2dvd, clonedvd.

dvd shrink is free and probably the easiest and one of the best out there for quality.

copy2dvd will burn them for ya.

i dont really like clone dvd, as there arent many options to tweak.

DVD Shrink - FTW
As long as your discs are clean and have DVD-compliant menu structures, you’ll be golden. DVD Shrink has trouble with “creative” menu systems.

yeah evident of HOSTEL, stupid.

pita to copy that one.

dvd decryptor is also a nice one to have IMO… good for some movies that gave me problems in the past (decrypt it, then author it thru dvd shrink)

yes thats exactly what i use and i had no problems with hostel or any dvd for that matter works awsome

I use AnyDVD and CloneDVD. AnyDVD just runs in the background, and CloneDVD shrinks/resizes and burns. I havent ran into any real problems yet. I had one movie with the sound that didnt work, but thats it out of a bunch.

DVD Shrink for 90% of them. Has a lot of problems with ARccOS protected DVD’s though. I’ve been using DVDFab Express for the ones that DVD Shrink can’t read.

oh thats what i meant i use fab express and shrink without problems and i have done many dvd’s

:tup: DVD shink and nero was a success thansk guys, real ez and pain less

Mac The Ripper… probably just for mac not sure about pc. Works awesome