dvdshrink help...or suggestions on a better dvd backup program?

anyone use this program? i recently had to install a new O/S and downloaded the new shrink. ive always used this to back up my dvds in the past with no problems. I went to burn the dvd and now am getting this (screenshot).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/splitmup/untitled.jpg

It should say i can burn with nero with my dvd durner drive(e) under “select backup target” just above “create iso image”. I have installed nero and have burn a cd perfectly well with it. I have all the drivers installed for the drive, I cant for the life of me find out why its not letting me choose my drive. Ive checked with the FAQ’s on other forums and found nothing. If anyone knows why let me know. Greatly appreciated!

That’s weird. My guess is that the new shrink doesn’t support your drive yet. Do you have DVD Decrypter installed?

What kind of a drive are you using, something new? Did you have any problems getting windows to support it?

i have decrypter as well…when i open decrypter it states that “device not ready. (medium is not present)” Ive used he same drive with shrink before i redid my computer…

just download a cracked version of dvdfab

edit:
might sound stupid but are you sure you have a dvd in there and that its blank?

Dvdfab works extremely well…highly recommended

dvdfab ftw

yeah its blank. still no read. Dvdfab version what?

whatever the newest version of it thats out? lol