Dyngus Day 09'

Ok seeing as how St. Pattys is technically over whos goin out on 4-13? Any word on some of the Better parties? Terminal kicked ass last year and ill be goin again this year but has anyone checked on the Adam mickiewicz library? Or any other parties in the area that arent advertised?

I dont even want to think about drinking right now…

too soon junior…

never too soon for dyngus day!

i think “too soon” was referring to the fact that st. patrick’s day is actually tuesday, therefore, it isn’t “technically over” as stated by the op.

both…too soon to be thinking about that holiday, and st patty’s day isn’t over.

i vote yes to that… but i cant wait to hit up the polish falcons, or possibly somewheres else…

Seriously…?

Its the day after the parade and still have the official st pattys night tomorrow… this is like making a thread asking whos going out the night before thanksgiving.

end thread for a month.

+1. yesterday was 9am-9pm of non stop drinking. Glad the parade is only once a year.

FUCK THE POLISH!

Psh…who needs a parade to drink 12 hours. :slight_smile:

Hell yea… I drank for 26 hours last friday… man that was a night of bad decisions…

FUCK THE IRISH! (and dumb drunks who pretend they’re Irish)

Dyngus day rocks! The library is a great time and there is usually a bus that will take you from Central Terminal to the Lib and a number of other parties. I’m so pumped for this.

Usually any night I “just stop out” to see some people working at bars I know turns into a night of bad decisions.

Hell, last Friday I ended up salsa dancing at La Luna after I went out just to see some people.

never drinking again.

St pattys day is over after the weekend IMO. Realistically I never understood how people can go out all night on a tuesday then manage to drag themselves into work on humpday and still be “productive”. I know that from past exp, its why i dont do it anymore. 90% of the people i know went out saturday and sunday and got it out of their systems.

And ITS NEVER TO EARLY TO BE DYNGUS DAY. And who ever said close it for a month think about that, its 27 days away and it would be like mailing christmas cards on new years.

Yeah im starting @ the terminal I cant wait to see “those idiots” and getting that pussywillow pass and goin to hit up as many parties as possible. Ive already put in for 4-14 off. And IMO Dyngus day > st pattys day, hands down.

I do enjoy Dyngus day more beucase it seems to be a more older and mature drunk crowd with actual functions going on. Not like St Pattys day where its anyone who can find alcohol and wander downtown.

Yes.

I would say during the day it’s an older crown, but after dinner it’s definitely a younger crowd.

Also, I LOVE Polish girls.

me and bunch of buddies are headed to the Hearthstone Manor Dingus bash, heard last years was pretty sweet.

get there early