Dyno Day #3 (oh noes..)

Just a quick question as I always tend to show up real late and miss stuff, how do you get people in there, I mean I like hybrid and all, but their parking lot ain’t a WAL-MART? So, where does everyone park?

last year they were parking cars over at Volkers too

Theres also parking behind Volkers were the ole’ shop used to be.

Back in for the dyno day.

I’ll be there…not getting on the dyno though, my car is stock.

mine is basically stock just do lets see who’s got more

Basically as in? My short ram should be here tomorrow, but I doubt it’ll give me any gains to brag about.

No good for me.I thought i would have my turbo on by that day but ends up ill be putting my turbo that same day.Maybe some other time.

still havent gotten the parts for my car in. as it looks now im out

100% sure i’m going to dyno day now. car is up and running and as long as it stays together i’ll be there

Im out as well, unforseen problems causing me to be short on cash for the month. That and my car is still fucked.

I’m getting down to the wire.
Not much time for me trying to stuff parts that have been collecting onto my car

my car isnt going to make it

Still pulling for the Miata to be doneand there, but either way it won’t be dyno’ing.

4 more days to dyno day. :bigthumb:

Ready, engine will hold or blow!

cant make it made last min plans for ocean city

defiantly, more room then if any last minute people want to come in

Don’t think I can make it either, the car was running great for 2 weeks then began a mystery miss under boost. Not sure exactly what the problem is, but I think I’m gonna carb it. Tired of the efi gremlins. :frowning:

Still time to get it on this?