Dyno Day #3 (oh noes..)

i might be down if i can get my rhd turbo civic done i want to get it tuned and shit so if i can get it done by the end of the month i will be there if not im goin to come and hang out with the hybrid/pittspeed crew

Let me know if you need any help with anything … Or opinions and shit like that …

Yeah Im glad theres another diesel guy on here as well … Im really glad your not another ass bag that thinks he has 500+ hp with just a fucking edge box … I get tired of hearing that bullshit!! … Its hard to find somebody that realizes and kind of power they are REALLY making …

How does this work?

I mean is it three pulls back to back, or does everyone take one pull then start over, so you have some down time in between?

man i really wish this was on a sunday lol
working 6 days a week ftl

3 pulls in a row for each car.

Can I bring my little Diesel?

I’m gonna bring my camaro if I can get the damn MSD btm to work again. It just came back from msd and still doesn’t work.

bring the 57. i’d love to see that thing tear it up

might be interested in getting the SVTf dyno’d, I think you guys had one last year…

just send me a pm before it all goes down.

still plenty of room for people looking to get a hellova price on a dyno sheet.

gotta alot of stuff comin up, so i havent decided yet.

im down. im curious to see what my gay ass cavalier puts down with 143k on it.

well if you want to get in on this, start sending the pms/emails now getting alot of responses as of late.

jump on this guys its a great oppurtunity to meet ppl and see what your ride does.

$10 says i would get the lowest HP award. but I’ll be on vacation :frowning:

list updated* (check 1st)

lol if i came with the nissan i would win lowest hp guaranteed

Im still going just bringing the 240.

Well, I mean you would win something then. + a dyno sheet, WIN WIN

I put you back on