DYNO DAY/OPEN HOUSE - THIS SATURDAY, APRIL 30th

Random order, still have more pics to go through.
Tried to keep them less edited (took out a power line or two) however for some reason
the smoke/light combination caused ‘noise’ in a few shots. The smoke was so thick rolling over the building, my lens was flaring (not ps’d:lol)

ManualMode (im fancy now) Tripod/slowish shutter for most of the day to keep the smoke smooth/tires rolling.

http://i.imgur.com/apeVa.gif

Updated Pics on Page 2 !!!

Capital District Truck Center @ 3800 State Street, in Schenectady is hosting
a Open House this Saturday, and anyone who can make it is invited.

There will be a company from PA bringing up a ‘rolling road’ style dyno (from what I know)
and the truck shop will be doing the following in terms of pulls/$.

GAS (Truck/car) : $75/2 pulls
DIESEL (Truck/car) : $100/3 pulls

There will be food & give aways(K&N Intake OF YOUR CHOICE), and a lot of trucks (15+) so far, rolling coal and putting power down.
We would love to see a few diesel cars make it out, and even if you aren’t participating it will promise to be a good time.

Come check out the project golf, as well as meet the staff from the Truck Shop, and members from SHIFT.

WHERE : 3800 State Street, Schenectady Ny 12303
WHEN : 8am-Whenever, Saturday, April 30th 2011
WHO : Diesel/Gas, Cars/trucks

If you are planning to attend, post up and indicate whether you wish to get some pulls in.
Pre-Registration w/deposit required (secure your spot/time with no drama)

Pics will be taken at the event, and there will be a radio station broadcasting
live from the shop. If you can make it, definitely stop in- see you there !

First 18 participants receive a free bottle of diesel additive/first come first serve–

CALL 518.347.3800 or POST HERE WITH QUESTIONS

AWD dyno?

I’m signed up for the dyno w/ my G8 around noon. Gonna be a good time.

ill stop over

Highest HP award?

ill be there… not gonna pre register but have a plan of throwing the truck on the dyno…

AWD? 2 hunj needs to be on this thing!

yeah i was wondering if it was awd as well

i’d come down but i already have plans to go to ithaca.

WAY TO POST THIS AHEAD OF TIME!!!

never heard of them.

Won this in 2005 in Lake George…Tony Canton thought he had it wrapped up till I got on the dyno…also got 500 bucks and not some shitty intake

oo shit I remember this now. This was with his White lightening and you had a 2jz swapped is 300 right?

Yes sir

no shit. It was hot as hell that day, wasnt it? or maybe that was a different show lol

It was hot as I remember, but I consider hot anything above 75 lol. Car made 560 or some shit…and someone stole one of my fuel cans thinking they were stealing race gas HA (was filled with the pump gas I drained out)

thats funny shit. I remember that day. Tpain was pissed.

Nope, sorry man :frowning:

Sounds good, Ill be taking pics so be sure to introduce yourself :thumbup

Sounds good d00d :thumbup

I believe the “K&N Intake of your choice” award should be given for highest HP.
Bring the civic, Id love to see it put down power and see you win an expensive intake…:ninja the gift certificate says ANY intake system…some go for $400+:wow

Sounds good man, there should be room/time for you, the pre-registration is
the company’s policy that rents the dyno. Im sure we can work something out !

Hoping to have this all set up so the exhaust can exit right out the shop door with the
help of some big-ass fans, so Im hoping to get some good pics of all the diesel’s pumping
smoke onto central :thumbsup

I know ! :frowning: Come down and chill for a bit/take pics:excited

Sorry man, stop by anyways if you have nothing going on

All good, enjoy the weekend

I know right:facepalm- I posted on Friday late at night and for some reason
it never posted, not sure what happened. Busy at work/hrs = not browsing shift
esp not on the weekends. Who needs notice, you need to be there…all the coool trucks
will be :wink:

Me neither, but they are reputable and their services seem legit so far.
I guess we will see…The camaro going to make it out? Highest HP award is up for
grabs :wink: plus you’d be supporting a local shop and meet some cool people/get some
nice pics for once of your catfish on the rollers :wink:

? This isn’t really a contest, but the K&N gift cert. will be given to highest HP…
Really wish this was AWD, but if you’re still interested, stop by

If anyone wants to make this a ‘shift’ get together also, there is plenty of room to
park & Id love to see a great turnout and see all the cars in person. Going to be sunny/65degrees- perfect day for a mini-meet.

Is the dyno AWD? The guy at pep boys told me my firebird needs an AWD dyno. I may stop by anyway.

I wish I could go but I’m gonna be gone all day tomorrow :frowning: