Shift518 Membership benefit for Wud VW Saturday August 28

Good morning. I know some of you are really anxious to read this… So I will be breif and I have not spoken to Mike regarding this yet, but Im sure he’ll be good with it! I’ll see him tonight and we can review…Im sure he’ll chime in here too…so…here we go! :wow

Mike Wood / Albany Speed Shop Benefit for WUD VW …

When; Saturday August 28th
Where; Albany Speed Shop 2017 Central Avenue, Albany 862-2795
Time; 10am-2pm RAIN OR SHINE

Activities to benefit the WUD VW …

1. 50/50 raffle $5 per ticket …5 for $20 :excited

2. Raffle for Mixed bag of goodies… DIY Time, Dyno pulls, Base Scaling and Racing Alignments… - $20 per ticket - 6 tickets for $100 :ponder

3. Guess the HP Dyno pull game raffle “PULLTIME” - Here’s how it works - Peeps will guess the HP for the first run and the closet to the HP number and NOT OVER wins… $5 per guess…guess all you want - winner get 50% of each cars collection. :number1

4. DYNO POKER - We are working on the layout for this game and the rules for benefit operation. :ahh

Three Dyno Pulls = Three inertia pulls on the new L&S dyno for $80 (remember the benefit split is 50/50) showing your true HP and Trq.)

Lunch = burgers, dogs and the like… FREE…AUDI JAY IS COOKING…lol:clap

DIY bays will be available…YOU MUST BE DONE BY 2pm…But you can start as soon as 8am… Buy and hour get one free!! :thumbup

Come and hang out, walk around watch some racing vid’s or bring your own to watch…eat food…and play on the dynos…all to benefit the WUD VW and Albany Speed Shop from the assholes that stole and ruined our stuff…

Most all of the money will go towards fixing Mike’s VW as it entered ASS as badass and will leave as the Evil VW…:slight_smile: I promise this car will blow your mind when we are done with it. It could become the Albany Speed Shop poster car at the Drag strip!

If you have any questions PM me…

this is basic information…Im sure there may be adjustments based on timing and such…

Mike and I want to continue to thank you for the help with this matter. Mike has some big news to announce Saturday about the crooks too!

THANK YOU SHIFT 518 MEMBERS

DARRYL

PS - there’s a stack of tires out back right now. better hurry if you want them!

Do shift members have membership cards?

We’re going to need them!!

Think Think…SINGH???

LMK

DC

Most of us have the decal on our roaches now tho, I think? :lol

Def in for something, just not until after the 21st, because I am away.

I’m in for a meet/hangout or whatever.

im in, could buy stickers and stuff too

im in for whatever everyone else decides is good.

Should be a friday evening, and all of us can cruise and maybe hit the lot on central. Can you imagine all of us idiots in the same place at once?! :retardclap:retardclap:eek2:eek2

this definitely needs to be on a Saturday. mid day to late afternoon.

i voted for August 28th.

The 10th/11th in September will be a no show for 75% of this forum because thats when the lake george Muscle car nationals are going on and thats where most of us will be for the week/weekend.

IMO, it would be cool to setup a BBQ/dyno day session for a few hours on a saturday, donate money for what has happened to Mike (and you guys will pocket money from the dyno sessions) and then when dark falls wrap it up with a good cruise or something.

Im just throwing things out there Darryl!

i agree with the saturday idea

28th I will be at a wedding and the wkend of sept 11 i will be in Canada for a show. So the 4th would work for me.

Of course I’m in.

either way anyday, im sure well all be able to make time. this is a big deal.

Voted Sat. 28th!

I cant say enough man. Its such a good feeling to see this when I got to work. I am down for what ever day it is. I voted the 28th myself.

Darryl, you are the man. I cant express that enough.

To shift, all the people who blew up my phone, my text messages, my PM box, came to ass to help clean up the mess… This is why I joined Shift, its a great gateway to make new friends and meet GREAT people. Everyone I have been talking to about it, away from shift (friends and family) I honestly talk more about the people coming out of the wood work to help out in a time of need than I do about the car and the property damage they caused at ass.

Real life + reps to everyone. Looking forward to seeing you all. :thumbup

I am down for the 28th! might have to bring the winter sleeper! lol.

To A.S.S this is a great thing your doing, really shows you want to be apart of the community! cant wait to meet up and chill with some good ol knuckle heads from here!

mike, i hope all is going well, i do hope there is a true silver lining to all of this.

how about the 21st?

just lemme know when it is, and if i don’t have anythign to do i would LOVE to make it down and meet errybody.

Please vote…and tell the other members to vote…this will help us narrow it down…

Party Time!!

DC

voted for the 28th, pending up coming work schedules…Im IN`

also, to help mike I think it would be cool to do the following…

Do a raffle (10$ a ticket) and the winner either gets maybe 3 free dyno pulls or two free hours of DIY work on a lift…all money will go to mike.

this is just a SUGGESTION.