Dyno Days

x3 :rofl:

Mike whatā€™s all done to the big rig, Didnā€™t see any pictures other than the banner.

big rig? do you mean the big green truck?

http://icpusa.icpusa.net:227/predator%20building.jpg

ah that big rigā€¦ that pic is old we donā€™t have a rig of are own anymore. the race team lease them for race weekends. the western star in that pic we had for 3 years and it was turned up as much as it could be without becoming a time bomb.

im interested in the awd dyno day

If the company gets back into it. send me a PM. Would like to interview for the driving position.

Iā€™m in for a FWD day

wouldnt u be able to have both the fwd and rwd on the same day?id think u would get a bigger turn out that way.

i can bring my AWD vehicles.

Those are very good rates.

I am in for a FWD dyno day.

You are actually fairly close to me here in State College

You guys would get a lot more business if you picked the fucking phone up.

Fuck! wrong number on the web page and on my sig! sorry here is my numbers 814-372-5431 or 814-591-3669. The number on the web site and the number that was on here is the sales guys phone and he has been out of the office on business for a week or so. Sorry for any inconvenience.

and I swear we are going to be making plans to have some Saturday dyno days its just we have been so busy lately with in and out work plus this land speed racing car we are building for Bonneville we just have not had time.

i know this is an old thread, but during the winter will you be running the dyno and all that jazz? Iā€™m gonna need it when the new cam goes in.

ya the dyno is open all the time. sorry to everyone who was down for some dyno days this summer but we have been so busy doing in and out customer work and a few big projects that we just did not have time or people to pull it off.

Id be interested in doing a dyno and checking out your shop, looks like a nice pad haha. Do you guys do pcm tuning as well? Cam tunes?

who has an awd dyno??