Dyno Day

I am setting up a Dyno Day @ A.S.A. Performance in the north hills on Rt -8 Nov 5 starting @ 8:30 am . Prices are 50.00 for 3 runs ,15.00 extra for air / fuel readings on all 3 runs , on 96 and newer we can datalog your PCM data for extra 15.00 . It is a great way to see what you need to do this winter to your ride . If you would like to sign up for dyno day call Me @ 412-492-7454 . A 20.00 deposit is needed. THANK ED

wow 2 post and ur tryin to do this maybe u should get to know a few people first then post something like this.

I know that , But I am just tring to help ! Plus meeting the Pittspeed members in person is great . I will be doing this offer for Pittspeed members offen for we can spend more time with the members and have some fun .
Thanks Ed

Hello Ed,

Check out the new PDF file for advertising. You might want to pick up a banner ad or something for some local advertising to local enthusists.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5313

Nice to see you opened up the dyno for everyone! Thats a decent price…

What was the final HP on that 350z ASAP was working on a couple months back? That was a neat project.

:slight_smile:

so ed are you going to let rotarys run on the dyno like you didnt let kyle (advance auto parts) or my turbo neon run. or are you just going to just keep this exclusive to v8’s only just like you always do.

are 4 cyls aloud to run now?

yep, it’s the exact price we charge for the pittspeed dyno days, only we include A/F readings in the price!

and you’re a banner advertiser! :bigok:

good deals finally starting to pop up… maybe i’ll get a car worth tuning running and head to hybrid.