Dyno on sunday

I wanna get my car dyno’d on sunday. meaning sunday the 18th. I want to make like 3 runs just to have an idea of what im makin at the wheels. Bridgeville pa 15017. I see the hybrid place. Hour drive. An sites not working. Anything closer???

prolly should give more than 1.3 days notice :dunno:

ok how bout monday lol

call hybrid… its not to far away from you

And I want 10 naked 18 year old bitches to wake me up tomorrow morning with blowjobs and pancakes.

:rofl:

shouldnt be that hard, take 79 to 70 then go down 70 till you hit youngwood by 119 and 76.

hybridynamics…but I doubt they’re open on Sundays

Jay usually doesnt dyno on Sundays, but you never know. Call and ask! 724-925-2660

can’t do it on sunday, too loud and already piss the neighbors off enough…monday would work though for us. give us a call, 724-925-2660

Can you guys dyno diesels?

What do you charge? I have an '87 Turbo Buick, and I’d like to get a good idea on where I’m at with it…

Mark

check out there website at www.hybridynamics.com Its easier just to give them a call!

And I want 10 naked 18 year old bitches to wake me up tomorrow morning with blowjobs and pancakes.

lmao… i’l send them on the way!!!

hella yea i’ll take one of those too :boink

Call Cannon at Speednation. He’s closer to you and can dyno cars on Sunday.

Hybridynamics is only 3 miles from Greensburg . . .

:stupid:

Lets not get in a dyno pissing match please…if dude wants it done on a sunday…well then…whoever is willing to do it? right?

um you must have missed that this thread is from december…