e30 metal bumper, or parts (pre-88 3 series)

I am trying to find a replacement for my aluminum bumper on my '87 325es. I could just replace the turn signals and the plastic “impact trim” that goes on the front of the metal bumper, but I would like to replace the whole thing if possible.

Does anyone happen to have a spare for any reason, or know of one at a local junk yard?

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

This is why, my trim piece bolts are breaking off when I go to remove it, to get to the turn signals, so it may be easier to replace it all in one piece. I can order these trim pieces new, but I am not sure if they come with the hardware (I’d have to call and see), and they are like $50 each:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7225/7255489794_d36ae9ceff_c.jpg

How does it come off? I’ll be at a junkyard in Binghamton this weekend, and if they have one, I can pull it and bring it back. Doubt they have one, but you never know.

From the underside, it’s 4 bolts, each 13mm (I am 99% certain). The bumper is mounted to 2 shocks, which are bolted to the frame. You unbolt the shocks, and then bumper pulls straight off the car. You just have to unclip the 4 electrical plugs, and maybe a few screws holding on the plastic trim to the fender.

It has to be '87 or older to have the metal bumper, but if you do see one, and it’s like $50 or so, I’d take it, and pay you for your time! You probably have my number, if not, shoot me a PM and I’ll give it to you.

Thanks bud!

I have one, well actually two. I can get one on Friday when I go out to my dad’s house. Need any other parts?

Really? That would be amazing. If you have a metal bumper with both turn signals in it, with lenses, that would be amazing. That should be all that I need! How much would you want for it all? I cam come out to Buffalo to pick it up.

$50 good for you? PM your number and I’ll take a pic/ let you know 100% when I am there tomorrow. I am in EA/ Wales Center.