Junkyard crew...

Anyone see any 88+ E30s around here? I need to cut the rear apron off of it… And the plastic bumpers if available…

I was at M&M a few weeks ago, no dice.

Possibly. Let me make a call or two first.

GL trying to find the plastic bumpers at a yard. I looked for months around here (Charlotte) and every time they called me and told me they got an 88+ in their yard, I would go and someone would have already snagged them.

j and j is your best bet.

m and m never gets e30’s, and when they do, theyre always metal bumpers.

no good ones at j&j right now for bumpers, he checked today. I’d like a new front bumper for mine too because my plastic is all busted up, but I’d rather see Christian pick those up so he doesn’t have to suffer with the pain of diving boards.

Nothing locally in an 88+

I’ll let you know if I find anything.
If you find anything with diving boards that has a good front valance on it LMK.

If you need something from J&J Pm me.

you do realize that places like j&j are gonna try and charge you a ridiculous amount…like probably a good percentage of what you paid for the car in the first place. i can’t stand going to some of the bone yards around here for that reason…they think the stuff is worth a lot more than it really is…or at least that’s been my experience.

maybe start with a cleaner shell next time? :gotme:

Will one from a '88 4-door 325e work?

:edit: Does model/type (i.e. sedan, vert, etc.) matter, and what years are you looking up too? Not overly familiar with E30s.

car-parts.com?

i want different style bumpers than what was available on the car. i have found the bumpers for about 300 shipped.

oh word?

Wings West FTW

yes that will work.

in 88 an e30 with a 2.7 was just called 325, wasn’t it?

/\ word, sent him the info.