WTB: E30 BMW

Looking for a project car thats in nice condition. Body needs to be strait. Dont really care about the mileage. No rust or pink paint. Let me know if you see anything around

i can keep an eye out for you. i browse the e30 forums regularly. are you looking for an early or late model, (84-87 had high rear arches but aluminum bumpers, 88 had low arches so they fit plastic bumpers without modification, but came with aluminum bumpers. 89-91 came with low arches and plastic bumpers. plastic bumpers look way better, and to get plastic bumpers to fit an 84-87 requires a lot of modification). look at my sig, my car has plastic bumpers.

also might want to add if you’re looking for a 318 (4 cyl, m10 or m42), 325i (2.5, 171hp 169 ft lbs tq) or a 325e (129hp 170 tq)

2 or 4 door?

also, 5 sp or auto? not too crazy to swap to 5 sp, and there are a lot of autos around. Actually, I happen to have a getrag 260 (5 speed e30 tranny) for sale.

Ive got an 86 325e im lookin to get rid of.

It has some rust on it but nothing to bad. it has 153,000 miles on it and needs a few things to make it run. I bought it originally not running and bought a bently manual and figured it out. It was suffering from leaky intake boot and crankcase ventilation. Replaced all the leaky vacum hoses. Has newer breaks and the guy i bought it from said he put a new clutch on it. New plugs and wires as well. I was about to put it on the road and a breakline popped. I got involved with another car and it been sitting in the garage ever since.

pm me if your interested, come and take a look

Idealy I would like a 325I 5spd black on black. 88 an newer body style.

<<<—94wvwglxvr6

i want one of deeeez

http://www.bmwworld.com/pics/3er/e30/m3/e30_04.jpg

who doesnt.