E36 or E46

So I already have a thread up for the other car I would like to buy (wrx), but figured I would post a wtb for this as well. I know there has to be some members here with some that are not “officially” for sale. Criteria for the cars consists of the following.

-E36 m3 or 328
-E46 330 or 325
-must be manual transmission
-no projects
-sedan or coupe are both fine
-decently clean

Let me know what you have either through the thread or pm. I have cash and am looking to purchase within the next month.

Your e46 you would want a 330 or 325

Fixed, now let’s see some vehicles

You should want a manual transmission Lexus SC300!

:whisper:He said no project cars.

Got your PM. Dont think you would want my car. Its mildly getting rusty, and its getting more custom than what the average buyer is looking for.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/3992277922.html

http://erie.craigslist.org/cto/4036520817.html BOOM

Try me, I am not the average buyer if you want to sell that is.

Regarding the further away craigslist links, I was hoping to have someone local take my money first, but if in a few weeks the search turns up empty I will begin looking at more distant locations.

2jz ?

Yes

Turbo?

2002 330i Topaz blue. Grey/black interior. 5 speed. Rusty around the rear wheel wells and some near the truck. Paint is decent and still shines but needs a detail. I have the stock Style 68’s set of 5 all with new tires& M-par Reps 18x8 all around with new tires as well. Since iv owned it a few things are replaced.

motor and transmission mounts
godspeed headers running o2 sims
rouge power pulleys (does not do much but got them 1/2 off)
VCG,vanos line,oil filter gasket,spark plugs,front Fcabs all replaced. Does not leak any oil anymore.
H&R Sport cup kit. Lowered the stock sport suspension over a 1"
BMW Performance rotors all 4 corners
3" Full SS exhaust from headers back
CF panel Sun roof delete
few misc interior parts that were warn or broke

I am currently piecing together a SC kit for the car also. Without the exhaust the car Dynoed at 234hp/201Tq at TurboCivs Dyno. I also have a Shark Tune that i have not installed bc i am waiting to dyno right b4 and after with the tune.
SES light is on currently as i sort out the O2 sims. Just installed them and am working with the guy who made them.

Im sure im missing a few things that have been done, but typing this from my phone sucks.

I also have the stock headers, exhaust, and sunroof.

Pm me with a price maybe?