e46

looking to replace my e46 with another e46.

i would prefer something with less miles, would like a 330i, can settle for a 325 if its nice and has what i want. im open to sedans/coupes/convertibles. no wagon.

MUST be manual.
MUST have heated seats(leather no leatherette)
NO xi.
MUST have sport package.
would really like to have m tech 1.

if theres service records, even better.

not going to say a price range as im willing to pay a little more for a car if its well documented and super clean. thanks.

and the hunt is on!

Idk about must have leather though, I wish I had leatherette as my seats are beat.

honestly with the cars ive seen, i dont have a clue how the leather gets in such rough shape. my current car has 208k with real leather and it still looks fantastic. then again the previous owner was a 90 lb girl so there wasnt much stress there…lol

that being said. no, i do not want leatherette. my dads e36 has that and i hate it.

haha, mine has everything you want but its an XI.

i’d even sell it if you paid off what i owe on the loan.

Yeah…and the clean part. You took your car offroading didn’t you? Lol. Ill pass.

unless you plan on changing out the seats I recommend sport package as a requirement

there’s an E46 M3 on Roclife for 15k

it wasn’t “offroading” in the lifted truck terms, I went side ways for a few laps at the fair grounds hahaahah

Im not on roclife, could you post the details? Or can i view without being a member? Thanks.

Nevermind, just saw it. Im going to get ahold of him. That cars been forsale for 2 months and hes relocating in 2 weeks. Good motivation to make a deal on his end lol

edit again. spdboy, can you get me his phone number? i would like to call him tomorrow on it.

No offense but judging from the posts I have read about you from yourself and others I’m sure that drive train isn’t in the best of conditions as well.

:bigtup:

Pulled the trigger on an '02 330i m sport only to have the seller back out an hour later because his wife needs him to buy a new car first…apparently she doesn’t want to be with just 1 car for a week or two.

So yeah im still looking.

fuuuuuuuuuuu, maybe if he finds something you can seal the deal when he smacks a bitch up.

It’s a sign…go test drive a e36 M3

not worth it

lol wut?

lol, dave knows i like the e36 m3’s thats why he said that…i just wouldnt want one for a driver. hard to explain, but the interior feel and how you “fit” in an e46 is so much better then the e36. its a night and day difference for me. pretty hard to explain. i was actually having this discussion with snowboardinwny on the way to get his car. when we stopped on the way back he said he knew exactly what i meant… you have to get in one and drive it to understand.

exactly why i own an e46 m3 and sold my e36 m3

Just sold my E46, buyer picks it up tonight:( I hear ya on the interior feel, they sure got it right with the E46…great cars, glws.

welp. ive made arrangements for saturday. heading down state with some becks to check out an alpine white 330i m sport. original owner garage queen :slight_smile: hopefully renting a u hual trailer and bringing it back that day.