E36 parts

heres some shit im looking for let me know what you have, what you can come up with and prices

catback exhaust, CAI, dove grey driver door panel, armrest, glovebox, driver window switch, front control arms with good balljoints, front and rear shocks/struts, lowering springs, dove grey floormats, rear left door seal, front plate bracket delete, front kidneys and nose panel, pair 225/45 r17 for the front

also need coolant overflow tank and fan blade assembly ASAP!

Thanks!

If you haven’t updated the cooling system you better. I have a aluminum T-stat housing, T-stat, and both gaskets for $20.

details? is it a recall?

No I have an extra. It is used but there is nothing wrong with any of this stuff. It was on a car I bought and it overheated cause the waterpump was never changed and then the radiator cracked to shit so I bought a kit with everything including an aluminum radiator and a new aluminum t-stat housing.

no i think he is bringing up the fact that is where most e36’s and most BMW’s for the most part have thier weakness

I have a CAI somewhere with a AEM filter. If I find it I’ll let you know.

ttt

Have and AutoThority cone filter (K&N) with bracket $40. Pair of Bilstein Sport rear shocks $120. I also have window switches.

pics of the conefilter?

U looking for M3 parts or non-M parts?

looks like this, but used. http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1412450

ill take it if it fits a 93

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

my car is a 93 325i, im looking for whatever will work be it M or not :)) whatcha got?!?

It came off a 93 325i. I also have the coolant overflow tank, window switch and probably the control arms (I would have to check the parts cars). No interest in the Bilstein shocks?

i found out its not the window switch so no need for them, i picked up a coolant tank already and im still on the fence about how im going to do my suspension. but i do want that filter call or text any time 472 2488