e46 peeps up in here

I bought my 02 330ci with no from bumper on it. Have since bought an m3 bumper for it. I have no idea how it attaches to the car. I have the white tabs that are on the car but the bumper doesn’t have any hardware on it that I’m guessing I need to buy. Any help would be awsome.

U got the reinforcement right? That should have 2 holes in it where u thread 2 bolts up from the underside of the bumper thats attached to the frame/reinforcement. Its beena minute but i think thats it…

^ this.

If the bumper reinforcement is not there along with the bumper cover…GL. Start calling salvage yards, price could get ugly.

You will need to buy the factory bumper “slide pieces” that interact with the m3 rep bumper.

At least I’m assuming you bought a rep… DDMTUNING? ECS?

Ok. I have the metal support for the bumper. What I need is the plastic piece that goes on the bumper that attaches it to the metal support. I need an e46 front bumper to take it off of to use on mine. Anybody know where I can find a used front bumper?

I have an '04 facelifted bumper.

Pics of pieces you need…I’ll see what I can do.

You need the plastic pieces on the left/right to hold ends of bumper cover?

Edit: just re-read your original post.

Is this the BMW I saw at cdtc?

I can lend a hand if you need, I’ve done it a dozen times. But if you have the slides…and the reinforcement…you should be set. The cover bolts up through the bottom of the reinforcement. Hard to explain.

Yes this is the one at cdtc. The rep bumper doesn’t have the plastic mold piece that holds the bumper to the metal support. I have the side slide pieces already.